Any tips on cunnilingus brehetts?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Bite the lips gently, spread the lips apart and tongue the hole down. Lick that thang from top to bottom in broad strokes. Squeeze and rub on the clit. Give it big wet smacking kisses and rub ur face all up in it. Take ur time, lick on the clit slowly and alternate between sucking and licking in it while you slowly fukk her deep with ur fingers. Follow her lead, pay attention to how she reacts to certain thing and go on from there.
i read this once every 2 days :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lap it up.
Use your tip of your tongue for more direct stimulation but also try flattening it for all over stimulation.
Tongue fukk.
Use fingers and tongue for double stimulation. Clit and gspot.

Also @ThiefyPoo come contribute. :lupe:

Suck the clit. It's basically us women's equvilent to the penis. Also use your finger to stimulate our g spot (which is that bumpy feeling spot inside our vagina)
giphy-6_zpsakeadz5c.gif

Bite the lips gently, spread the lips apart and tongue the hole down. Lick that thang from top to bottom in broad strokes. Squeeze and rub on the clit. Give it big wet smacking kisses and rub ur face all up in it. Take ur time, lick on the clit slowly and alternate between sucking and licking in it while you slowly fukk her deep with ur fingers. Follow her lead, pay attention to how she reacts to certain thing and go on from there.
deon-cole-take-notes-o_zps7aprjsuz.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ladies can I come in here right quick and add. When your girl's legs are spread open lick that area between the thigh and vagina. Like right outside of the vagina...it's sensitive as fukk. The entire thigh is sensitive but that area has more nerves. She'll go crazy and you build up anticipation for when you finally start licking/kissing/sucking the clit or other areas.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Ladies can I come in here right quick and add. When your girl's legs are spread open lick that area between the thigh and vagina. Like right outside of the vagina...it's sensitive as fukk. The entire thigh is sensitive but that area has more nerves. She'll go crazy and you build up anticipation for when you finally start licking/kissing/sucking the clit or other areas.

yaKblyFXm3972.gif

This shyt will drive me absolutely crazy. I mean, tears-down-the-sides-of-my-eyes, banging-my-head-against-the-pillow crazy. Oh, and kiss it! Like literally, just a *mwah* kind of kiss. Tiny little kisses all over. I swear, I will suck and swallow your nut like it's my sole food source if you do this shyt right.

But...don't do this shyt all at once, okay? I knew a dude who thought he was the p*ssy eating king b/c he could get a chick to nut quickly. Uh, no. That just shows that you know where my clit is. Good for you, breh. It's like riding a roller coaster, you know? It's the anticipation of it all. Go slow. Make it last. That's the fun of it.

- I'm starting to come, please don't speed it up. Don't change anything. You might even want to try going slower, but NEVER speed it up unless she asks you to.

- Experiment! Not every woman likes the same thing.

And I definitely agree w/flattening your tongue. OP, try letting her sit on your face and just let your tongue out. Keep it nice and wet, and your chick will probably ride your face until she comes on her own. Like I said, different strokes (ba-dum-CHING!) for different folks, but just give it a try. That rough surface of your tongue can be mindblowing.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ehh:

yaKblyFXm3972.gif

This shyt will drive me absolutely crazy. I mean, tears-down-the-sides-of-my-eyes, banging-my-head-against-the-pillow crazy. Oh, and kiss it! Like literally, just a *mwah* kind of kiss. Tiny little kisses all over. I swear, I will suck and swallow your nut like it's my sole food source if you do this shyt right.

But...don't do this shyt all at once, okay? I knew a dude who thought he was the p*ssy eating king b/c he could get a chick to nut quickly. Uh, no. That just shows that you know where my clit is. Good for you, breh. It's like riding a roller coaster, you know? It's the anticipation of it all. Go slow. Make it last. That's the fun of it.

- I'm starting to come, please don't speed it up. Don't change anything. You might even want to try going slower, but NEVER speed it up unless she asks you to.

- Experiment! Not every woman likes the same thing.

And I definitely agree w/flattening your tongue. OP, try letting her sit on your face and just let your tongue out. Keep it nice and wet, and your chick will probably ride your face until she comes on her own. Like I said, different strokes (ba-dum-CHING!) for different folks, but just give it a try. That rough surface of your tongue can be mindblowing.

anigif_optimized-14507-1418531430-3_zps5uhrqz4o.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Geoffrey_Chaucer Said he knows how to eat that joint with pop rocks and use his mouth to suction candy out the coohie. You should ask him. Please ask him for details. :lupe:
Also
Get the Ricola cough drops that have the nasty menthol filling

Bite it and coat ya tongue in the filling
Suck the clit
The filling warms up when. Applied to the clit