Any Socom Fans Here?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
H Hour DOA breh SOF been doing some shady shyt
what u mean,. i just seen they were at e3 trying to get funding.

i was god in socom 2, easily a top 100 player.

i rmemeber my scrub squad facing the #1 gamebattled team online in the huge tourney.

they wasnt prepared for the uzi rush on foxhunt... good times

i mastered every gun. i was one of the first who rocked the m16. taht gun wasnt big online until they figured out its accuracy/speed of fire was essentially automatic.

sniping with my shotgun (that lil extra round that came with the gun qas an accessory)

i put in work with the mp5/m14/m16/ak47/ak105/pump/sniper rifles/etc.

as long as they briung back some old school maps i hope h hour can bring me back to gaming

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
what u mean,. i just seen they were at e3 trying to get funding.

i was god in socom 2, easily a top 100 player.

i rmemeber my scrub squad facing the #1 gamebattled team online in the huge tourney.

they wasnt prepared for the uzi rush on foxhunt... good times

They've been trying to get funding forever. The beta is flopping, david sears left the project a while ago it's a mess right now

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
They've been trying to get funding forever. The beta is flopping, david sears left the project a while ago it's a mess right now
yea but i saw they had a quite a few meetings and generated some interest with the beta. i believe they just updated to unreal 4 engine. its been a minute and they were supposed to be done but i can see it dropping for real ina year on ps4 hopefully

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yea but i saw they had a quite a few meetings and generated some interest with the beta. i believe they just updated to unreal 4 engine. its been a minute and they were supposed to be done but i can see it dropping for real ina year on ps4 hopefully

Nah they will barely release on pc, they were hoping someone would fund them but we're still in the CoD phase

Daps
Socom confortation was trash
Yo that game was so poor:snoop:i hated how if you had dude in cross-hairs he start break dancing and make you miss all your shots:sadcam: then catch you while your reloading:mjcry:
Community was rude as fukk too:scust: Clans kept kicking me from games that i quick joined in as if the room was private :what:one time they shot me than kicked me.
I remember the day when there was only 1 open room and they kicked me:why: seriously can i play:dahell:
No Bullshyt i deleted the game after that:camby:
If that's Socom, then i'm sticking with search & destroy call of duty:manny:

Daps
Sodom 1 and 2 we're goat. 2 especially.

Socom 1 was ahead of the game. Online gaming on the ps2. With a headset. Giving orders to your team through that shyt. And those voice commands actually worked. Unlike today.

Everyday after school I was straight on socom for hours I had the goat childhood
shyt single handily destroyed my HS g.p.a :wow:

having that long ass cord flowing from my living room cpu to my tv,

The memories
ps2-network-adaptor.jpg

002.jpg

9408.jpg

socom-u-s-navy-seals-image456635.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yo that game was so poor:snoop:i hated how if you had dude in cross-hairs he start break dancing and make you miss all your shots:sadcam: then catch you while your reloading:mjcry:
Community was rude as fukk too:scust: Clans kept kicking me from games that i quick joined in as if the room was private :what:one time they shot me than kicked me.
I remember the day when there was only 1 open room and they kicked me:why: seriously can i play:dahell:
No Bullshyt i deleted the game after that:camby:
If that's Socom, then i'm sticking with search & destroy call of duty:manny:
That's my favorite mode in COD because it's like SOCOM. It's not nearly as good as it was in COD4 though. :mjcry: