Any Socom Fans Here?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If there are any socom fans here we're trying to push to get a socom remaster in hopes of sony continuing the franchise. Any help and exposure would be great. #SOCOMREMASTERED is the current hashtag. Again any help is appreciated

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
If there are any socom fans here we're trying to push to get a socom remaster in hopes of sony continuing the franchise. Any help and exposure would be great. #SOCOMREMASTERED is the current hashtag. Again any help is appreciated
Bruh I was one of the biggest Socom heads around, though I did start in Socom 2. M16 game was strong.

But anyway, Sony ain't doing shyt man. People have been pushing for them to make a remake for the longest.

Check out this though, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-Hour:_World's_Elite

That company is developing H-Hour trying to recreate the Socom experience, I think they're close to releasing too. I can't wait because if they succeed its going to be epic.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Bruh I was one of the biggest Socom heads around, though I did start in Socom 2. M16 game was strong.

But anyway, Sony ain't doing shyt man. People have been pushing for them to make a remake for the longest.

Check out this though, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-Hour:_World's_Elite

That company is developing H-Hour trying to recreate the Socom experience, I think they're close to releasing too. I can't wait because if they succeed its going to be epic.
H Hour DOA breh SOF been doing some shady shyt

EnyceLowRida15

Anbu Black Ops
Daps
Sodom 1 and 2 we're goat. 2 especially.

Socom 1 was ahead of the game. Online gaming on the ps2. With a headset. Giving orders to your team through that shyt. And those voice commands actually worked. Unlike today.

Everyday after school I was straight on socom for hours I had the goat childhood