Any Skateboarding Coli Brehs in Here?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I skated. Flabby and sick now so I just use electric skateboards now but its even more fun honestly. Completely different but still fun. Im gonna start an eskate thread for anyone looking to get into electric skateboards, onewheels, ebikes etc. Theres too many options to mention not to have a good source of info.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sk8 or Die :sas2:… nah but fr I been skateboarding on and off all my life, I mess with BMX bikes too
Get you a King skateboard.. new brand from last year’s Skater of the year

I don't skate at all, but I would cop that and frame it off GP like them Gen z jawns do with "vinyls" :krs:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

We out here :youngsabo:

2egrzg.gif

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I skated. Flabby and sick now so I just use electric skateboards now but its even more fun honestly. Completely different but still fun. Im gonna start an eskate thread for anyone looking to get into electric skateboards, onewheels, ebikes etc. Theres too many options to mention not to have a good source of info.

Please do breh. Interested in buying one

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My days skateboarding as a child ended when I started going downhill and felt that board wobbling back and forth like a car with poorly rotated tires.

"This is for the whites" stamp of approval. You got it champ. I don't want no parts of that board.

:hubie:

Just decided to become a black belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Used to skateboard hard as a youngin (even won a local comp) before it was popular around our way but I'm :flabbynsick: now. That said, that session game is restoring the feeling and making me want to see if I still got it on the flat top at least:banderas:

Skating and exreme sports is a young man's game though where they don't even know what to fear. Just saw some young Asian girl nail a crazy run at the X games on TV and the board looked bigger than her :hubie:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My days skateboarding as a child ended when I started going downhill and felt that board wobbling back and forth like a car with poorly rotated tires
Speed wobbles will make a man out of you. Conquer your fears, stay the course and wrangle that momentum to your will. You would’ve been a better man for it.
:ufdup: