Any Seattle residents in here? I'm looking for jobs there...

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
Man , moving outside of Detroit has really made me appreciate how good I had it in Seattle

You'd be hard pressed to find anything to complain about there

*reminisces taking a deep breath of that crisp air on a warm summer night*

Gawd bless them evergreens

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Does it really rain a lot there?

is grass green...

say bout 5-7 months out of the yr...

but it aint like thunderstorms lightening pumpkin size hail n shyt...

half the time u wont even kno til u outside...

when i was in school n me n some potnas took a trip from eugene to there....we stayed downtown...near pacific place...n walked n people watched

met some girls at one of them shops outside of pikes market...they was goin the same way we was kuz they parked at pacific place...n we ate and got fukked up at palominos

they took us on a lil tour..went southcenter n bellvue malls...they insisted on takin me to crawfishking kuz i was from the south..thought i might like it...and i did...

n we left did alot that lil break we had...

came back by myself...durin the fall..couple yrs ago...ended up in tulalip with some more ppl i ran into...parlayed at the resort...

then headed down to tacoma to see what it do...fell in love with the lobster shop(on the waterfront) ...old milwaukee cafe (big ass pancakes)..the red hot (best hot dogs i have had in a min...both milwaukee n the red hot are on 6th)and fish house cafe right by st joes hospital...went to the puyullap fair...wasnt like the state fair of texas...:shaq:...but it was a bunch of eye candy..

talked to a bunch of cats at a barbershop in hilltop(nikkas charge 20 n up for a fade...up there:snoop:)..and they kept sayin comeback durin the summer n goto ocean shores...

cameback...seattle cool...tacoma is more my speed.....looked at some condos...then went to ocean shores

left...cameback again the next summer went to freedom fair...n notice they buildin up on the water front...talked to this cool ass white dude name lauren...he ran the project of whats gettin built out there...gave me some info...

be back there this july ...might fukk around not comin back to texas...:patrice:

gator...ppl there are cool...shyt n i look like i might rob ya fukkin ass...or rape ya bytch....thats one place they wont trip...

u might get annoyed by some of the ppl...who live there who will continue to sing the i plan on goin to cali song...but that comes from alot of the black women...well the ones i encountered...

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Does it really rain a lot there?

It is what I call more of a mist then hard rain. Different parts of Seattle have different weather at the same time. Could be sunny down south and raining on the north end. Lot of gray sky, but even between all the gray sky we still get glimpses of the blue sky and sun.

Seattle is what you make of it. 3 hours from Vancouver, 3 hours from Portland, 2 1/2 hours to the Pacific, about 5 mountains for snowboarding or skiing within two hours, wine country is near by, University of Washington is a couple miles from downtown and has 42,000 students, Sports: Seahawks games :blessed:, Mariners :snooze:, Sounders :dj2:, and a new Husky Stadium with the best backdrop in all of college football. Our hip-hop scene isn't big, but we get most rappers coming here for shows. Plus word to Nas "Imagine smoking weed in the streets without cops harassing."