Any product recommendation for stronger and more flexible ankles?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Get one bus ticket from Harlem to Atlanta. You will be a contortionist in no time...

qwOIh5G.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Appreciate you. I myself am fine with using therabands and things like that, but my brother would probably prefer something that has more "gamefication", so that's why I mentioned some kind of mechanical-type thing may be best. I'll see what makes sense though. Thankfully, with Amazon there is usually the return policy.
Yeah, I would just check Amazon

I’m Sure they got something on there. I had surgery on my ankles as a secondary side-effect of my main injury, and bought some ankle-focused compression socks to see if they help with pain and stability. I was also in physical therapy and we did a lot of lower leg work and bands but the other shyt will require real equipment

So far I say it helps. A lot of toe raises, reverse toe raises (the machine I said thats mainly for shins or front part of lower leg), and bands.

Bands give you better range of motion though, can work the whole ankle while the toe raises pretty much focus on the entire lower leg and may be better for strengthening

Might need to look into feet/type exercises and see if there’s something that looks helpful