Any product recommendation for stronger and more flexible ankles?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you know of a device that can help with ankle mobility? Obviously, it's better to do ankle mobility, flexibility, and stretching exercises without any machinery or devices, but, I have a brother that is not patient enough to do exercises on his own, and I think that if given a device he may get better discipline. Any of you know of anything and can link it?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate it, but I mean some kind of device or piece of hardware.

Any of you ever use this, or seen any of these in real life?

This one looks to be more for the calves, but it might help the ankle as well

They also have other different ankle balance boards, but I've never actually seen one in person.

I'm not sure if my links are going to show up, but the first one is a calf stretcher on amazon, and the second one is some kind of balance ball that looks like a basketball cut in half.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Why you tryna get strong ankles? What you tryna do breh?
full

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll prolly get better feedback at LSA fakkit
I've seen your name alot, but I don't know enough about you to properly diss you. I just know that you're not really a mover-n-shaker in these Coli streets, so even though I am on the clock, I've already spent too much time on you even typing up all of this. Just git!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've seen your name alot, but I don't know enough about you to properly diss you. I just know that you're not really a mover-n-shaker in these Coli streets, so even though I am on the clock, I've already spent too much time on you even typing up all of this. Just git!

You need a full de-brief to snap cornbread?

@El_Mero_Mero trying to get his ankles behind his ears.....

We all know what you moving n shaking; I aint want no parts of that :huhldup:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of getting crossed at LA Fitness:jbhmm:

This is your answer OP

There are machines that could probably help even though I think its more for shins. Same concept though. Toe raise machines/weighted could help as well
Appreciate you. I myself am fine with using therabands and things like that, but my brother would probably prefer something that has more "gamefication", so that's why I mentioned some kind of mechanical-type thing may be best. I'll see what makes sense though. Thankfully, with Amazon there is usually the return policy.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is low key the most gay thread of the day.
I've been working all day long, so I haven't been checking out the front page, but being that this is "The Coli"...that's saying a lot. Is everything else just political posts or something?