Any one roidinup in here for the summer?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you'd be like :dwillhuh: if you seen my pm box asking for sources

nikkas be in here acting like the wanna just workout but they wanna be

fzSignaturepose.jpg

juiced/natty...the same effort has to be put in contrary to what people think, the end result is just more profound

trust me I know flabby juiceheads and nattys that look like they juiced in comparison

i just don't buy this, no disrespect..

the roid heads at my gym are in the best shape but they don't really workout hard. They dont squat, they dont deadlift, they dont go heavy on the bench. They use machines for pretty much everything and even on that they're not going heavy

the roid users have mind blowing results with these workouts that do absolutely nothing for natural folks.

obviously you have a lot of roid users who put in more effort/work than natty dudes...but even the roid users who half ass it look waaaay better than the super dedicated natty guys i've seen at my gym

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

the roid heads at my gym are in the best shape but they don't really workout hard. They dont squat, they dont deadlift, they dont go heavy on the bench. They use machines for pretty much everything and even on that they're not going heavy

the roid users have mind blowing results with these workouts that do absolutely nothing for natural folks.

obviously you have a lot of roid users who put in more effort/work than natty dudes...but even the roid users who half ass it look waaaay better than the super dedicated natty guys i've seen at my gym

may I ask of what ethnic background these fellows are my dear friend? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to get asked if I was on roids...never in my life and wouldn't dare.

It can be genetics or simply just be robot like with your consistancy. Diet plays a HUGE role. People that workout like dogs but eat bullshyt and drink 3-5 days a weeks wondering what's wrong kills me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

forreal.. this one nikka i know lift for maybe 10 minutes then bs and looks like a god :to::snoop:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Everyone knows white guys roid up way more than blacks just to end up looking like a non roided black guy that lifts hard. Our genetics dominate theirs in everyway and they know it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

most of em are white, but theres a black guy on roids at my gym and hes the most impressive. there's also a swoll ass indian dude. :huhldup:

when i go to the 24 hour fitness by the galleria (by the best buy) all of em are white dudes. these white dudes take steroids like its a protein shake :laugh:

I used to get asked if I was on roids...never in my life and wouldn't dare.

It can be genetics or simply just be robot like with your consistancy. Diet plays a HUGE role. People that workout like dogs but eat bullshyt and drink 3-5 days a weeks wondering what's wrong kills me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

youre in great shape, but you dont look like you're on roids at all though

only a beta fakkit would seriously ask you if you were on roids.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Roids aren't even taboo anymore. These white folk talk about the shyt openly on the floor and in the lockerroom. Settin these young bucks up for failure. They asking me what cycle I'm on now :wtf: and I look like nothin like user. I try to brief them on the science but they just give me the :dwillhuh:

I gotta move. This is the most CAC'd town ever :snoop:

But ya, not much effort gotta be put into training on a cycle. That's where the whole "blast a muscle 1x/week" shyt came from anyway. shyt aint the same for nattys brehski

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

sorry I should have said diet wise in terms of the outcome...dont tell me that nah you can eat shyt and be good because when you are on, lipids,bp and other shyt can get out of wack even more than when not juiced so certain risks go up

You dont need to do those exercises to be in good shape, they are staples but I know people that to none of that and are in better shape than I am that arent on anything.

On the flip I know people that do all of those and look like shyt

What Im saying is that people think steroids automatically equal abs and rippedness, they dont....

One of my boys is always on shyt, like 365, trains great, looks good in clothes, shirtless, dude has no abs, smooth ass back, because he eats like shyt mostly even while consuming the BB foods. He not using just test either

test,tren,var,winni,eq,deca, and probably other shyt I dont even know he uses

Now my other friend is on but eats and competes, has access to all the same shyt as the guy I know but looks 2323232x better because he diets like he should. I tell friend A all the time he needs to eat better, but he says his bloodwork is fine....I really dont believe that at all

One of my friends now is on 250 a week test cyp from doctor, his cousin is using 500mg test and 50 mg anavar a day and trains like a bytch, dude on 250 test which is a trt dosage looks leaps and bounds better. When he cycles in anavar with the 250 cyp veins come out everywhere.

if you are interested in trt or other shyt, legally, you can contact

http://www.envizionmedical.com/

If you want amazing diet and training/sup help look below

http://www.noelfuller.com/

another nice helpful affordable guru and friend of mine

http://www.pjbraun.com/training.html