Any of you fellas ever get laid off having a intellectual conversation?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
One time I was having a drunk conversation with this Asian bytch, she said "You're teaching me :insertsluttytouhingbysaidbytch." Then I knew she was fukking her high school teachers when she was in high school but I ended up hitting anyway. But I try this on numerous occasions, and besides that instance it's always a :dead: Then I get on my ignorant shyt and these bytches be throwing their shyt off for a dude :russ:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Craziness just happened....right after I posted in this thread, I look at my phone and see a few text messages from the girl I lost my virginity to.

"Chris, I seriously need you back in my life. You're literally like air to me, and without you around, I just can't breathe properly."

I stare at my phone with the O_O face for a few seconds, and then I'm like "Beautifully said...sounding all creative and smart and shyt :shaq:"

Haven't replied yet. Don't know what to say. We haven't seen each other in over a year for reasons I'd rather not get into, but suffice to say I thought she was over it. I guess I tell myself that to feel better about the situation.

Case in point is it made me think about this thread LOL and how attracted I am to women who are well spoken.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Most women in my age range aren't turned on by Intelligence
nah.gif

Lol how old are you and what kinda women do you end up fukking?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Craziness just happened....right after I posted in this thread, I look at my phone and see a few text messages from the girl I lost my virginity to.

"Chris, I seriously need you back in my life. You're literally like air to me, and without you around, I just can't breathe properly."

I stare at my phone with the O_O face for a few seconds, and then I'm like "Beautifully said...sounding all creative and smart and shyt :shaq:"

Haven't replied yet. Don't know what to say. We haven't seen each other in over a year for reasons I'd rather not get into, but suffice to say I thought she was over it. I guess I tell myself that to feel better about the situation.

Case in point is it made me think about this thread LOL and how attracted I am to women who are well spoken.

Ignore that text :snooze:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
A girl who's extremely stupid takes away from her attractiveness for me, so it's only natural that the opposite enhances it. I especially love it if we disagree on a topic and she intellectually states her case. The back and forth brain battle is stimulating. Makes me want her even more.
Realest shyt I've read all day.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I think that's how I caught the chick in my avy's eye, when I met her I was on the balcony at a party breaking down the 120 lessons, I noticed how as soon as we got on that subject her attention zoomed in on me. Just a few weeks ago I was at her house while she was doin her friend's hair and her friend asked me a question about my Africa tattoo, somehow we started talkin about Africa so I went into how the the present day Egyptians are not the pyramid builders, how ancient Egyptians owe all their accomplishments to the Nubians, how the Moors brought Europe out of the dark ages, how Africans were making the trans atlantic voyage centuries before europeans, etc. After talkin for a few minutes I looked up and my chick was starin at me wit a "imma rape you as soon as she leave" face

The boy outchea gettin puss off dat black power shyt :obama:

Last edited:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
At my college the students are known for being pretty brainy, so it happens all the time

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes, I'm smarter than the average bear. But low cash flow screws me over. Watch that movie Limitless though.