Any of you fellas ever get laid off having a intellectual conversation?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Like have you ever, broken some shyt down to the chemical compound and turned it to sexy time? Used them certs to get some ass? Or talked a chick into some dikk, just from being intelligent?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Like have you ever, broken some shyt down to the chemical compound and turned it to sexy time? Used them certs to get some ass? Or talked a chick into some dikk, just from being intelligent?

Most women in my age range aren't turned on by Intelligence
nah.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Being smart would get me a decent of attention in hs from white and hispanic chicks :ehh:

It would be time to study for a test and they'd be like "Can I work with you/study with you":wub: or "Could you be in my group":wub:

:myman:

But being the lame nikka I am I didn't take advantage of the oppurtunity to spit game :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to happen all the time in college.

I remember 1 specific time. Once when I derived the pythagorean theorem for this skinny white bytch who was a senior taking her first trig course. My roomate was trying to fucc her and they "dated" loosely for a week but that fell off (I kinda wanted to fucc her too :lolbron:). He was still tryin to fukk so he asked if he could help her w/ her math homework w/o knowing shyt about trig. They were at our kitchen table having trouble with something. I came in after the gym, and overheard the struggle. Walked over there like...

Me: What's the problem? :scheme:
Her: We're trying to derive this formula but it makes no sense.
My Roommate: Who the fukk knows how to do this shyt?
Me: You're close.. if you just sub in 1-Cos^2ө = Sin^2ө right there it should work out :youngsabo:
Her: :ohmy::wub:
My Roommate: :dry:

She baked me a cake or cookies or something (don't remember exactly) the next day and I fucced her for a bit before she graduated.

Last edited:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:noah: talk nerdy to me

Well, i just fixed my computer awhile ago, dude, my mom needed to use it, bro. Care to accompany me at this science fair me and my buddies are holding? Free dinosaurs sculptures and Spider Man comic books are being given away. *Fixes glasses*

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well, i just fixed my computer awhile ago, dude, my mom needed to use it, bro. Care to accompany me at this science fair me and my buddies are holding? Free dinosaurs sculptures and Spider Man comic books are being given away. *Fixes glasses*

:stopitslime: try harder