Any of yall use to fill ur Super Soaker up with Piss?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:leon: well aint you fancy

i only had one of these joints:

06.jpg

nikka I was rockin with the little version of that for the LONGEST time. I used to cry to my mom that my shyt wasnt big enough. :sadbron:

ss30.jpg

The summer I got that new big boy toy, was the summer I got it taken away. :laff:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I tried the bleach thing b4 but my dad caught me and almost broke my gun in half.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This thread makes me remember back in highschool where one of my nikkas put piss in a water bottle and was straight spraying cats while they walked by after school looking for their school bus. The looks on these cats faces were just plain....:why:

shyt had me...:lolbron:

I still remember how one herb ass dude wanted to fight over the shyt. He let the piss drip from his forehead all the way to his lip then he done went and licked his lips afterward. Had a nikka like :scusthov: He didn't even want to fight the guy doing it. He wanted to throw hands with my other homeboy who was laughing. Good thing he changed his mind though. That would of been one of the worst jumps ever like 20 on 1 type numbers.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
This thread makes me remember back in highschool where one of my nikkas put piss in a water bottle and was straight spraying cats while they walked by after school looking for their school bus. The looks on these cats faces were just plain....:why:

shyt had me...:lolbron:

I still remember how one herb ass dude wanted to fight over the shyt. He let the piss drip from his forehead all the way to his lip then he done went and licked his lips afterward. Had a nikka like :scusthov: He didn't even want to fight the guy doing it. He wanted to throw hands with my other homeboy who was laughing. Good thing he changed his mind though. That would of been one of the worst jumps ever like 20 on 1 type numbers.

:manny: if someone sprays me with piss that's a good ass reason to buss their face in