Any of yall still drink Cisco?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I have to drive like 10 mins away to get it

That should tell you something right there....

Now, when I was a younger man, it was these
2465.jpg
all day for the quick drunkenness.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Was with one of my homegirls and we bought that shyt for jokes. We got the red "flavor" and to be honest, that shyt wasnt too bad. If I was young and broke as shyt I could see why some nikkas would fukk with it.

I only saw it sold in Riverdale and College Park at the Indian owned gas stations. I've never seen it sold in Cobb County tho, not in liquor store or the gas stations.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
cisco fifths were like $3 back when I was in college. we used to all get a bottle every fri/sat night, drink them sh*ts, get buck, and usually earl :gag:

the one I usually drank was berry flavored. I dont even recall a blue rasberry existing back then.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I would rather be sober than drink that nasty shyt. That alcohol probably fermented from cow manure brehs.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I like how when your in your pre-legal drinking age years and not have access to drinks you hear all these myths about beverages and then finally come in contact with one and its like you holding a Golden Chalice in your hands admiring everything about this elusive substance...

Examples:
Guiness: heard it was extremely disgusting, then finally tasted and was like :ehh:
Everclear: heard it had the highest proof out there and make you :deadrose: tried it and was like :russ:
Absinthe: (no the real Czechslovakian), never had it, but probably be on some :krs:

Offtopic: :wtf:....did this motherphock just refresh it self with two new messages, like some magic dust?? ..... :unicorn: