Any of yall ladies shacking up with your bf?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I stay with my man during extended breaks from school, but I don't consider that shacking up.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:ehh: I'd do it. I would have to

A. be in a long term relationship with said person and
B. we have to have practice staying with each other for extended periods of time.

I love my cousins and we have fun together when i stay over there place for a night or two. But when we go on vacation, I get sick of them easily. So I wouldn't just go live with a guy without having a sample of what it'd be like.

Also this is kind of idealistic, but i'd like my own room too. His room can be ours. :lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dikk on demand.
dikk and snacks.
Spontaneous sex.
And of course, sleeping/cuddling in the same bed. Waking up to that beautiful face every morning. Then flipping over for some morning sex. :steviej:

well see :shaq:

step 1. dont be scared

step 2. just call

step 3 i'll rescue you

texas bound for ya :blessed:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:ehh: I'd do it. I would have to

A. be in a long term relationship with said person and
B. we have to have practice staying with each other for extended periods of time.

I love my cousins and we have fun together when i stay over there place for a night or two. But when we go on vacation, I get sick of them easily. So I wouldn't just go live with a guy without having a sample of what it'd be like.

Also this is kind of idealistic, but i'd like my own room too. His room can be ours. :lolbron:
So what's his is yours?:krs: shoooot good luck with that

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
So what's his is yours?:krs: shoooot good luck with that
I never said that. :dahell: His room will double as ours. When he wants to be alone or if I want to be alone, i'll retreat to my room. But his room is home base. What's his is his, what's mine is mine and what's ours is ours, except the main room. That's ours. :biggrin: