Any of yall got bycicles?

Daps
Im thinking of getting one w the stimmy check but havent had one since a kid.

What type of bike do yall have/recommend? I mainly want it for excercise and riding around. I know road bikes are the recommended ones for that but are they gonna be good on shytty fukked up roads or are mountain bikes better for that?

Kool...est

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Go to your local bike shop, they need to measure the size that's best for you etc...I would go with a nice mountain bike. I'm a mountain biker I have 3 bikes, two dual suspension and one hard tail. I ride in New Jersey a lot they have good parks with great trails.

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your area got fukked up roads but you want road style, ask for a Cyclocross bike.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Check and see if you got a trek store near y’all. I went there for my bike and they were really helpful. Forewarning though, there’s a huge wait time for bikes cause COVID. I’m still waiting on mine, eta looking like next year sadly. Otherwise secondhand is the way to go for something quicker.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Check and see if you got a trek store near y’all. I went there for my bike and they were really helpful. Forewarning though, there’s a huge wait time for bikes cause COVID. I’m still waiting on mine, eta looking like next year sadly. Otherwise secondhand is the way to go for something quicker.
:dahell:

you getting some special type of bike or what?