Any of yall fukk with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm close on finishin Stardust Crusader. Jotaro gotta be the most boring JoJos out there. But his grand daddy Joseph is the best JoJo. Part 3 is really dragged too much. And I needed to watch two and a half season to finally see Dio back in action.

Just be patient man..... Jojo is a weird anime...... Im sure they setting up something for some twisted payoff. Its like they keep giving these little hints about this that you have to look closely to catch...... something really bad is going to happen thats gonna shake everything up

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I loved the fighting game on Dreamcast and read the manga long ago in 2005/6. I seen an episode on Toonami tonight and decided to go find it on the net.

I'm watching the sub version since its more caught up and had Stardust Crusaders (:banderas:) but is the dub as good as some in here say? If so I'll put it on record on the DVR whenever Toonami catches up to Stardust Crusaders

Gonna try to marathon tomorrow at least to where Toonami is in the dub until the Royal Rumble comes on tomorrow night

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I loved the fighting game on Dreamcast and read the manga long ago in 2005/6. I seen an episode on Toonami tonight and decided to go find it on the net.

I'm watching the sub version since its more caught up and had Stardust Crusaders (:banderas:) but is the dub as good as some in here say? If so I'll put it on record on the DVR whenever Toonami catches up to Stardust Crusaders

Gonna try to marathon tomorrow at least to where Toonami is in the dub until the Royal Rumble comes on tomorrow night

I still have my DC game & love it. Also don't fuk with the dub & watch the sub version. You can't beat hearing it in their real voices.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

jjsc3pose.jpg

:blessed: Them poses

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Dub ain't bad since they use actual accents. They also capture a bit of the over dramatization of the first 2 parts :russ:

I actually been meaning to do a whole rewatch of the first 2 parts with the dub.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I caught up to Vento Aureo's anime last night, and this is incredible. :wow:

Mista STAYS getting shot by his own bullets. :mjlol: I can't count how many times I thought that dude was a goner.

Also, it's gotten way more violent this time around. I guess the tone change fits, given the setting and theme, and I also hear it's a lot darker from here on. I like it though.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Started watching this shyt.

Pure Fuego brehs.:damn:

First time I've actually had fun watching an anime. This shyt's ridiculous.:banderas:

I'm at the part with Joseph Joestar adn the Pillar Men. :banderas:

I doubt there'll be a better JoJo after him.

shyt might be the GOAT anime no lie :banderas:

Why didn't the brehs tell me about this piff? :mindblown:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I caught up to Vento Aureo's anime last night, and this is incredible. :wow:

Mista STAYS getting shot by his own bullets. :mjlol: I can't count how many times I thought that dude was a goner.

Also, it's gotten way more violent this time around. I guess the tone change fits, given the setting and theme, and I also hear it's a lot darker from here on. I like it though.

I feel like this is the only explanation as to why mista keeps getting shot. He shoots more bullets at himself than his opponents

This is the only possible explanation :lolbron:

tumblr_plzd6lYknZ1tc6y52_400.png

tumblr_plzd6nIlBg1tc6y52_400.png

tumblr_plzd6os8ws1tc6y52_400.png

tumblr_plzd6pbjQG1tc6y52_400.png

tumblr_plzd6pMqeR1tc6y52_400.png

Yeah part 5 is serious. And slowly replacing part 4 as my favourite part.

6542384406724608.png