Any of y'all ever had your girl lose hair due to stress?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
She need some meat in her diet. Give her that protein

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I don't mean to damper yallz jokes, but what messageboards should I head to when I want serious answers (this particular one is probably best for Health boards, right?). I can't get a NeoGaf membership:sadcam:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I don't mean to damper yallz jokes, but what messageboards should I head to when I want serious answers (this particular one is probably best for Health boards, right?). I can't get a NeoGaf membership:sadcam:

I was serious about the protein. She needs a well balanced diet, exercise, sleep, less stress, maybe some jojoba oil and she'll be fine.

If yall are :flabbynsick:, aint shyt you can do really.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

some women just start to lose hair from about 25 and up but it doesnt recede it just thins out ie all the women that you see with short hair... really have thin hair they just cut it short and try to work magic with hair products. thats your girl basically, in a few years

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I hear that Castor Oil (the type meant to go on hair) is very good for growing back hair. I had minor hair loss from stress and this stuff has helped me
africas-best-super-gro-hair-scalp-conditioner-maximum-strength-5-25.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch