Any of y'all dabble with simulators like euro truck simulator?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I put a few hours into Farming Simulator 22 but haven't decided whether I want to stick with it.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched some videos in the thread and YouTube recommended me this. I thought it was in truck view at 1st:pachaha: If I had a setup like this I could see the game being fun but at that point might as well get a job driving for real:mjlol: He got a working cigarette lighter:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched some videos in the thread and YouTube recommended me this. I thought it was in truck view at 1st:pachaha: If I had a setup like this I could see the game being fun but at that point might as well get a job driving for real:mjlol: He got a working cigarette lighter:dead:

Yeah if you're gonna spend all that time driving a sim, might as well do it for real and get paid lol.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

That simulator shyt is no joke. My ultimate goal is build a replica A10C Warthog to play in DCS World like this cac.

I already got the necessary CAD files to build the cockpit and I have a local CNC shop that can cut the pieces for me. Only thing left for me to do is finish sourcing the electronic components (couple thousand dollars) and build it.

I always wanted to fly a jet and this would be way cheaper than stealing a jet and taking it for a joy ride :skip:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
That simulator shyt is no joke. My ultimate goal is build a replica A10C Warthog to play in DCS World like this cac.

I already got the necessary CAD files to build the cockpit and I have a local CNC shop that can cut the pieces for me. Only thing left for me to do is finish sourcing the electronic components (couple thousand dollars) and build it.

I always wanted to fly a jet and this would be way cheaper than stealing a jet and taking it for a joy ride :skip:

That's pretty cool. Make sure to share some pics with us when you're finished.

I was thinking about the truck setup and it's pretty nice. I was thinking about how you seem to have better conversations with people when your driving. If you can do that in a random room in you're home it'd be a cool setup.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Train Sim World 3 is the main simulator I use. I enjoy waking up, making coffee and a blunt and figuring out what time it is in the UK, picking a map or route and then running it while listening to a podcast or listening to the morning news.

It’s relaxing.

I’d like to play DCS but really you need to build a whole rig to get the full effect of that simulator.