Any of y'all dabble with simulators like euro truck simulator?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My nephew wanted this game euro truck simulator 2 so I said aii, noticed it was only like 9 dollars steam key so I said might as well get one for myself. I ended up playing this ish all day and its piff :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
played Euro and American Truck Sim a little back in the day. they're very relaxing games

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I only played it for about 30 minutes because I was waiting for my shifter to come in, but Snow Runner seemed dope as hell. I would have never even considered that game if it wasn't on Game Pass.

Before that the only simulator I fukked with was Microsoft Flight Simulator. Once my backlog is under control, I'm gonna cop some flight sim gear so I can really get into DCS. I really wanna learn how to fly a F16 Hornet or A10 Warthog.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
one minute you mowing the lawn and power washing the garage next minute you're downloading three years worth of DLC packs to see the whole neighborhood. those games are designed to milk money out of you. i aint never seen a complete simulator out the box.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Currently playing Arcade Paradise, had no clue what it was now I'm hooked :mjlol:

The minute you get a chance to buy the assistant that empties the hopper. Cop. Immediately.

Then get the Buddha book that slows time down so you can stay longer.

Then get you the Delorean that allows you to stay until 2am, not pass out and come to work regular time.
(However if you achievement hunting, there is an achievement for passing out 10 times as well as passing out in the bathroom once, do those first)

Also, never worry about arranging your machines to pair low popularity machines to high ones.
Just make sure you do all the Goals on that machine to make it popular and then set the difficulty to hard and eat.

Money from the arcade should never be an issue for you, since the real focus is the euros you got to get from ya pops through the daily challenges. So maximize that spending and save the cosmetic shyt like the watch and the shoes/glasses (Useless) for last.​

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
About to download prison simulator for switch :laff:

Someone getting shanked
lock-uo.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The minute you get a chance to buy the assistant that empties the hopper. Cop. Immediately.

Then get the Buddha book that slows time down so you can stay longer.

Then get you the Delorean that allows you to stay until 2am, not pass out and come to work regular time.
(However if you achievement hunting, there is an achievement for passing out 10 times as well as passing out in the bathroom once, do those first)

Also, never worry about arranging your machines to pair low popularity machines to high ones.
Just make sure you do all the Goals on that machine to make it popular and then set the difficulty to hard and eat.

Money from the arcade should never be an issue for you, since the real focus is the euros you got to get from ya pops through the daily challenges. So maximize that spending and save the cosmetic shyt like the watch and the shoes/glasses (Useless) for last.​
Repped

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Euro Truck Simulator is great if you suffer from insomnia. Select a delivery and at half of it, you are most likely sleeping on the chair. :pachaha:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
My girl got some truck simulator game on the switch where you drop off loads and do different jobs

Shyt is actually fun