Any of u had 2 or more girlfriends at a time?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
For a while I had damn near a whole nother family in another town. jumpoff had a kid. she don't know she was the jumpoff. I had to end it just before Thanksgiving due to the holidays. shyt was rough.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Lol it ain't what it's cracked up to be, it ain't like they're all good wit it but I guess all 3 of them have their reasons for staying, cause all 3 situations are different
how do you divide your time between them? i cant imagine dating a guy and knowing he's with other girls.

It can be a headache, I honestly don't like it I'm just in over my head, as of recently I been starting to feel like my only move is to leave all 3 of them alone because I don't want to hurt 2 by choosing one
that would be the best thing to do.

:laugh:

That's what I'm thinking.

What about the ladies? Y'all got dudes sharing you out here? :krs:
:lupe: you think any lady doing this will post it on the coli or the internet period?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
how do you divide your time between them? i cant imagine dating a guy and knowing he's with other girls.

that would be the best thing to do.

:lupe: you think any lady doing this will post it on the coli or the internet period?
2 of them live here in Columbia, one lives in DC. 1 of the 2 here is at my crib 3, maybe 4 nights a week, I see the other one here maybe twice a week, it's beginning to become more because her son is gone for the summer so she has more free time. The one in DC will take the 7 hour drive to come see me for a weekend or a few days whenever she can, or I'll go up there to see her

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
2 of them live here in Columbia, one lives in DC. 1 of the 2 here is at my crib 3, maybe 4 nights a week, I see the other one here maybe twice a week, it's beginning to become more because her son is gone for the summer so she has more free time. The one in DC will take the 7 hour drive to come see me for a weekend or a few days whenever she can, or I'll go up there to see her

so do you tell them when you're going to see the others or when one is coming over and the other is at your crib? they ever meet? couldnt be me. fukk thattttttttt lol

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
so do you tell them when you're going to see the others or when one is coming over and the other is at your crib? they ever meet? couldnt be me. fukk thattttttttt lol
Only 2 of them really question me but nahh I don't tell em right off the back, I'll at least try to shoot em some bullshyt but if they keep pushing the issue I will, or I'll just ask em why I need to tell her what she already know. Yeah they've all ran into each other on separate incidences, they've never had words with each other though

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yea i did last summer

2 girfriends and mad sidepieces

shyt started gettin hard. especialy since they always wanted to be together

one of em started gettin restless....

sending threats and all that

shyt aint faze me tho :umad:

picsay-1360629342_zps631fe721.jpg