Any of u had 2 or more girlfriends at a time?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm talking real relationships with girls that believed they were ur one and only.

I never have but I was curious to see if any of u here have.

If u did, did it work out? How long did u keep it going for? Did they find out about each other eventually?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I got 3 right now but they know about each other so I don't know if I count

:laugh:

Damn, ur a lucky man. What kind of arrangement is this? Like a Muslim dude having 3 different wives?

I'm curious to see how these kinds of arrangements work. And if they don't know about each other, I'm curious to see how that works out.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:laugh:

Damn, ur a lucky man. What kind of arrangement is this? Like a Muslim dude having 3 different wives?

I'm curious to see how these kinds of arrangements work. And if they don't know about each other, I'm curious to see how that works out.
Lol it ain't what it's cracked up to be, it ain't like they're all good wit it but I guess all 3 of them have their reasons for staying, cause all 3 situations are different

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Lol it ain't what it's cracked up to be, it ain't like they're all good wit it but I guess all 3 of them have their reasons for staying, cause all 3 situations are different

That's cool.

Back in the day when I was a kid I used to fantasize about having like 2 or 3 different girlfriends at a time but it never happened. As a grown man, I think it would be too much of a headache but if it works out in ur life, good for u :manny:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
That's cool.

Back in the day when I was a kid I used to fantasize about having like 2 or 3 different girlfriends at a time but it never happened. As a grown man, I think it would be too much of a headache but if it works out in ur life, good for u :manny:
It can be a headache, I honestly don't like it I'm just in over my head, as of recently I been starting to feel like my only move is to leave all 3 of them alone because I don't want to hurt 2 by choosing one

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Back in middle school I had a ho in the 7th grade and a ho in the 8th. :ahh:
1 gave me more play than the other though so eh... :upsetfavre:

Daps
This is why I can't trust most guys. I'd be heartbroken to find you dating two or three other people while saying I'm your only and one. What the hell? :smh:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
A few years back I was dating two chicks at the same time, they didn't know and they actually hated each other cuz one was my ex. At the time I was leaning towards breaking up with my chick (the ex) cuz she was crazy towards the end :yeshrug: it's also crazy because I had told my girl that I already had broke up with my ex so I could be with her and she believed it :ahh: I was still dating my ex til a few months in, it was getting to uncomfortable and a task. I almost didn't because of all the sex I was having :ahh: but I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore, that she just wasnt what I was looking for and didn't want to waste her time. It really didn't sit well with her and was all drama afterwards.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Most chicks ain't understanding with it like dreadheads girls. Some girls don't give a fukk and some girls want their man all to themselves. It don't always work that way tho.

I dated 2 chicks at the same time. Never more than two as far as "dating" went. (sexing, hell yes, but dating, no.)

I always kept my shyt in order, of course I slipped up a couple times and they almost found out. But I think it got to the point that they were so in love with me. That I could do no wrong in their eyes.

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.