Any of my brehs fugggin with that Coconut Water yet?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
§ansprix™;278083 said:
If it's just pure coconut water, then I'll try it. If it's got added shyt to it, then I'll pass on that.

I'm used to having it the Rican way......machete off the top of a real coconut from out the fridge, insert straw and enjoy :ahh:. Then you break it open and scrap out the inside with a spoon :lolbron: Always brings me back to spending summers in PR.:jawalrus:

This man knows what he's talking about... Whenever we go to Guyana, or we hit the Guyanese festival in ATL, or any of the other caribbean festivals between ATL, DC, NY, and Canada.... I have to get them. Spoon out eating the coconut jelly.

Just gotta hope the jelly is sweet.... bitter coconut jelly is :why:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
This woman knows what he's talking about... Whenever we go to Guyana, or we hit the Guyanese festival in ATL, or any of the other caribbean festivals between ATL, DC, NY, and Canada.... I have to get them. Spoon out eating the coconut jelly.

Just gotta hope the jelly is sweet.... bitter coconut jelly is :why:
Fixed.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goya-Coconut-Water-With-Pulp-Drink.jpg

I've only had the Goya kind and the real coconut with the straw inserted.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coconut water is the best. It's sweet but not too sweet, and so refreshing. Fresh one is the best but the zico one aint bad.

Daps
Lmao how do u know how chilled sweat taste like?

well.. I've never had chilled sweat, but I have been out in the heat (basketball/yard work... whatever) and sweat'll roll from my mustache into my mouth... it's actually the first thing that came to mind when I drank coconut water..

it's really bad brehs.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
§ansprix™;278083 said:
If it's just pure coconut water, then I'll try it. If it's got added shyt to it, then I'll pass on that.

I'm used to having it the Rican way......machete off the top of a real coconut from out the fridge, insert straw and enjoy :ahh:. Then you break it open and scrap out the inside with a spoon :lolbron: Always brings me back to spending summers in PR.:jawalrus:

:ahh: the real way..all them other sh!ts in the bottle ive tasted taste like shyt. :scusthov: