any mid 20's people on here ever have blood in their number 2? wtf is goin on brehs

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Is the blood on top of the stool? Might just be hemroids. If the shyt looks jet black or bloody than u got a problem and need a colonoscopy ASAP.

This.

Spots on the toilet paper = hemorrhoids. Don't worry breh it happens to the best of us. Just go to the doc, get some hydrocortisone suppositories and you'll be :tu: in about 10 days.

Like other dude said if it's dark red or black inside the stool then :rip:.

it wouldnt be bright red

:whew:

I've had this type of bleeding for years, I just thought I was gonna die from colon cancer or something by the time I was 40. Turns out it was just my hemorrhoids.:win:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if you can, it won't hurt to see a doctor man. but if you got it figured out good for you. sucks that you can't eat deer meat tho. shyt is soooo good.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

I've had this type of bleeding for years, I just thought I was gonna die from colon cancer or something by the time I was 40. Turns out it was just my hemorrhoids.:win:

You know what's sad is I had bleeding ass (no homo) for a couple years too and I also thought it was colon cancer but elected to ignore it cause I didn't wanna hear the bad news. Turns out, just hemorrhoids, but we gotta change our way of thinking man. Like what kind of adult just decides, "Well, I'm dead" w/o even trying to find out if there's a treatment. :smh: at us.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You know what's sad is I had bleeding ass (no homo) for a couple years too and I also thought it was colon cancer but elected to ignore it cause I didn't wanna hear the bad news. Turns out, just hemorrhoids, but we gotta change our way of thinking man. Like what kind of adult just decides, "Well, I'm dead" w/o even trying to find out if there's a treatment. :smh: at us.
Yeah us black men really don't like going to the doctor until we are damn near dead.

I get a complete check up at the beginning of each year, and tell my doctor about everything.

nikkaz be out here dying at 35 and shyt :smh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah us black men really don't like going to the doctor until we are damn near dead.

I get a complete check up at the beginning of each year, and tell my doctor about everything.

nikkaz be out here dying at 35 and shyt :smh:

:tu: to you. I gotta start doin that...