any good work out plans?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
cut for now,

earlier u suggested L-citruline, what are the benefits?

what do you personally take? I am looking in to vitamins and creatine supplements.

L citrulline has lots of benefits, not just for working out. Its good for blood flow which helps with muscles energy and recovery. Its a great pre work out supplement to help u get more of a pump and the best part is that it works within the first few days. I usually take two scoops on my lifting days and one scoop on my off days. Look it up for more info. I swear by it and thats coming from someone who hated prework out supplements. But also remember its a healthy supplement even if u dont lift. Increases blood flow and decreases blood pressure which is good for your heart. As long as u arent on any blood pressure meds then u good to go.

Daps
Diet = get this in order first and track your calories (try myfitnesspal to start). Most brehs underestimate how much they're eating.

Cardio = if you can't run a couple of miles without stopping, all the lifting in the world is pointless. Unless you're trying to be some World's Strongest Man contestant, get your cardio in....swimming, basketball, jogging etc. And don't fall into the HIIT trap. Focus on getting healthy before worrying about performance. Stamina and a low heart rate require longer cardio sessions. This will make your lifting workouts "feel" easier as your body will pump blood more efficiently.

Lifting = 3 to 6 sets per exercise, generally between 5 and 10 reps per set. If you can do 10+ reps at a particular weight, increase the weight. Save time and focus on compound lifts like squats (many variations) bench press, bent over rows, shoulder press etc. There's no one size fits all plan. But focus on form and technique first. The gains will come.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Diet = get this in order first and track your calories (try myfitnesspal to start). Most brehs underestimate how much they're eating.

Cardio = if you can't run a couple of miles without stopping, all the lifting in the world is pointless. Unless you're trying to be some World's Strongest Man contestant, get your cardio in....swimming, basketball, jogging etc. And don't fall into the HIIT trap. Focus on getting healthy before worrying about performance. Stamina and a low heart rate require longer cardio sessions. This will make your lifting workouts "feel" easier as your body will pump blood more efficiently.

Lifting = 3 to 6 sets per exercise, generally between 5 and 10 reps per set. If you can do 10+ reps at a particular weight, increase the weight. Save time and focus on compound lifts like squats (many variations) bench press, bent over rows, shoulder press etc. There's no one size fits all plan. But focus on form and technique first. The gains will come.
:what:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recommend also using Beta Alanine with it

L citrulline has lots of benefits, not just for working out. Its good for blood flow which helps with muscles energy and recovery. Its a great pre work out supplement to help u get more of a pump and the best part is that it works within the first few days. I usually take two scoops on my lifting days and one scoop on my off days. Look it up for more info. I swear by it and thats coming from someone who hated prework out supplements. But also remember its a healthy supplement even if u dont lift. Increases blood flow and decreases blood pressure which is good for your heart. As long as u arent on any blood pressure meds then u good to go.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how much that is in grams?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Do you know how much that is in grams?

One scoop = 4g. But thats the amount per scoop i get with the brand i have. The reccommended dose is 8g per day and even up to 10g on lifting days. I stick with 4 or 8

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One scoop = 4g. But thats the amount per scoop i get with the brand i have. The reccommended dose is 8g per day and even up to 10g on lifting days. I stick with 4 or 8
Thanks. Do you know how big those scoops are relative to a decilitre?