any good work out plans?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I have been going to the gym regularly for 2 months now and I gotta say the results are bit disappointing. I don't have any insane high expectations but every time I look for a good work out plans online in term of lifting weights, I am running in to either scams or some shirtless punk talking too damn much with websites full of popups.

help me out brehs, link me to some threads, blogs, vlogs...:feedme:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have been going to the gym regularly for 2 months now and I gotta say the results are bit disappointing. I don't have any insane high expectations but every time I look for a good work out plans online in term of lifting weights, I am running in to either scams or some shirtless punk talking too damn much with websites full of popups.

hypertrophy.

when i first got back into lifting after years of hiatus, i looked into thos at home programs. but instead of doing it a home, i took the program to the gym. i did body beast at the gym and then went to a upper/lower split twice a week after 4 months of doing body beast. imo, body beast is a good program if u wanna get started on building. only downside is u gotta do 6 days a week for 90 days. if u dont got the time then google upper/lower hypertrophy workout. theres tons of them out there. if u aint doing dropsets or super sets then :ufdup:

also, ive noticed the last year that the less rest time inbetween sets, the better the pump u get. ur not gonna be doing power sets anytime soon so why not use an intense lower to moderate lifting routine.

eat good, track macros and calories and youll see a difference in a few weeks

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Or you even training hard enough, are you pushing yourself, are you doing volume, or you even going heavy enough and how's your diet.

Be honest with yourself

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Or you even training hard enough, are you pushing yourself, are you doing volume, or you even going heavy enough and how's your diet.

Be honest with yourself

@RadaMillz yea this is most important. if your diet isnt on point then it dont matter what u do in the gym. also if u dont be breaking a sweat then u failing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Look into the starting strength program
I am not overweight just flabby and sick....so I am trying to be in a better shape than right now, bigger upper body mostly.

I have no idea what I am doing tho, I just copy people I see lifting and adjust to my strength :shame:

@Bboystylez, thanks breh...will definitely look in to it.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

Be honest with yourself

50/50....sometimes I go super hard to the point I can barely walk out, other times I be bulsh!tting on my phone.

@RadaMillz yea this is most important. if your diet isnt on point then it dont matter what u do in the gym. also if u dont be breaking a sweat then u failing.

my diet is sh!t when it comes to sweets like cookies but I avoid fast food, so theres a little hope.

how important is taking vitamins?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
50/50....sometimes I go super hard to the point I can barely walk out, other times I be bulsh!tting on my phone.

my diet is sh!t when it comes to sweets like cookies but I avoid fast food, so theres a little hope.

Bruh If you want it bad enough, the first thing is discipline. You got to work on discipline

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

u trying to gain or cut?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
cut for now,

earlier u suggested L-citruline, what are the benefits?

what do you personally take? I am looking in to vitamins and creatine supplements.
533841_1.jpg

Or

1.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Damn I see you in Seattle breh. I'm a trainer but currently not in the 206. I'll be back soon tho. Might connect and work out. Where are you training at? I used to go to LA Fitness in Fed Way, by the Mickey Dee's on Pacific Hwy.