Any good fitness or weightlifting apps for free

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to get back into weightlifting since the gyms are opening back up, but most the apps I find on IOS want you to pay a monthly fee.
I’m not paying shyt until I see results, so for the time being I want to use something for a free trial.
I already have:
Nike Training Club
Nike Run Club
C25K

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I want to get back into weightlifting since the gyms are opening back up, but most the apps I find on IOS want you to pay a monthly fee.
I’m not paying shyt until I see results, so for the time being I want to use something for a free trial.
I already have:
Nike Training Club
Nike Run Club
C25K

I’ve been using JEFIfT for years. It has routines or programs in it. I make my own routines though.

The app is free. There are some premium features: like videos of how to do exercises rather than animated pictures and some community aspect. Stuff I don’t care about and pretty much never use. You get points for logging workouts though which you can redeem for premium Access. I have enough points for like two years of premium access.

depends what you’re looking for though.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been using JEFIfT for years. It has routines or programs in it. I make my own routines though.

The app is free. There are some premium features: like videos of how to do exercises rather than animated pictures and some community aspect. Stuff I don’t care about and pretty much never use. You get points for logging workouts though which you can redeem for premium Access. I have enough points for like two years of premium access.

depends what you’re looking for though.
I’ve been using the 5x5 app recently

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Focus on using what you've already got especially as a novice.

NTC and NRC is enough to get you right. You don't need anything advanced. No magic bullet app is going to do anything for you.

Stay consistent, look into your diet and you'll be just fine.