Any examples of chics 5'3 165 lbs

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Ive been on sites where woman will have a gang of bust shots showing cleavage, then have that ONE pic taken in the distance in a full black outfit, taken sideways..:stopitslime:

Then

When she realize dudes not pursuing her cuz they not feeling the belly protrusion, they take down the full body pic in hopes that JUST the titty shots will lure a man in to converse..

:russ:
"I'm a real woman"
"I hate guys that just want one thing "
"I eat healthy and workout 4days a week (zero body pix )
*Post obviously old body pic with dated hairstyle and or outfit
"Brags about irresistible curves"
*Assumes your a player for even talking to her

Catfish fatties all the same
Lazy hoes wouldn't need to play all those games and would have men pursuing hard if they got into decent shape. Dumb entitled thots

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I got this

jgRb3mj.jpg
That really isn't showing much plus I can still see the shape of her midsection.

With that said do you, I'm not knocking her for being a big girl, I'm just giving my impression.

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Only 5'3" 165 chick I'd have no reservations on is Ciera Rogers.

Ciera-Rogers-weight.jpg

:noah:

Other than that, pass.
Already nutted. Man ya'll was wrong about whales and fat. Shorty was ok for 165 lbs and a nice phatty. She had that dense muscle which explains her mass and built for doggie style like this

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Ive been on sites where woman will have a gang of bust shots showing cleavage, then have that ONE pic taken in the distance in a full black outfit, taken sideways..:stopitslime:

Then

When she realize dudes not pursuing her cuz they not feeling the belly protrusion, they take down the full body pic in hopes that JUST the titty shots will lure a man in to converse..

:russ:
I never trust a pic or IG account if a woman doesnt give a full frontal pic with face included. No down shots that make you seem smaller and no spine twisting to hide imperfections. I also dont trust IG account if she NEVER posts a video of herself. You can take pics in next to nothing but cant take a video of yourself?? Im looking for fitness inspo and I dont like being catfished.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh