Any crossfit brehs wanna school me?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Anything can be dangerous. You have to have a feel for your coaches. If they're shyt, then the training will be shyt. Try it out. shyt was mad fun to me, especially if they have a decent sized class. Just got too expensive for me but I loved it. Never got injured nor seen anyone get injured.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I just got into crossfit to combine with my
MMA training and I have no idea wtf the workouts mean on the board. Wtf is an EMoM
And clean and jerks Is
Just lifting from
The ground and dropping?
and murph workout?
Push jerk? Split jerk
Help a breh on his quest
If you don't get personalized coaching on this, don't do it. you may injure yourself with bad form. Plus, you usually need to have access to some things like bumper plates and a platform to do some of the exercises, like the clean and jerk.
All those crossfit epic gym fails videos on youtube aren't really that funny considering you can really injure your spine and neck and permanently fubar your life.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
If you don't get personalized coaching on this, don't do it. you may injure yourself with bad form. Plus, you usually need to have access to some things like bumper plates and a platform to do some of the exercises, like the clean and jerk.
All those crossfit epic gym fails videos on youtube aren't really that funny considering you can really injure your spine and neck and permanently fubar your life.
Im trying to build energy and stamina, I'm able to go pretty decent with just boxing but when throwing kicks and any squat and bob motion it exerts
Much more
Energy leaving me Blocking to
Recover need to overcome this

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im trying to build energy and stamina, I'm able to go pretty decent with just boxing but when throwing kicks and any squat and bob motion it exerts
Much more
Energy leaving me Blocking to
Recover need to overcome this
Get into running. Boxers do this. It's cheap. Just get running shoes. Run on a track or path.
To increase stamina, run farther or run the same distance but at a faster pace. Without a prior track & field or cross-country training, I don't think you'll have an idea how to push yourself on runs though.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I realize that doing real pullups is hard for alotta cats in the gym but this kipping pullups shyt is just another reason why I hate this crossfit cult shyt. The way they tend to throw random ass workouts together for no reason other than being sadistic and in order to give it a "cool name" or acronym is ridiculous as well. fukk that shyt... Yall stay doing your kipping pullups and 500 consecutive rep workout for time, yall can have that.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

i just skimmed the video again and I realized that this dude said he weighs 138 pounds...it's fukking pathetic as a man if you're that light, claim to be fit and can't do real pull-ups. shyt is absolutely digusting... :scust:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm in the airforce and a couple of years ago, all you used to hear about was cross fit this and that. I personally know ALOT of dudes that had their career ended fukking with it.