Any chitterling lovers?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't eat them because when I was about 8, I was eager to help my mom clean them and just became completely turned off. They weren't full of sh*t or anything, but sometimes the cooking process just makes me dislike eating a food. I also tried tripe before (I was young and didn't know what it was), but I didn't like it.

It's interesting that people only associate them with low class, southern black people though. You'd be amazed to find out what they consider a delicacy on the Food Network/in the food world *shrug*

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I've always wanted to try them (I'm latino). Is this the same thing as tripe? If so, I've had tacos de tripa

Yeah, it's the same thing, but chitlins are always pork and tripe is usually beef.

My grandparents used to make them, but I never tried it. That smell :ohlawd:

It's like if ass and dirty feet had a baby :gag:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Tripe is the dictionary term for them...that taco de tripa looks intresting

La_Fachada_Tripa_Taco_4.jpg

im putting that on my list

Make sure you tell whoever is preparing it that you want it fried to a crisp for better flavor and to have it digest easier.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hell nah, I DO NOT FUCC with them Shyts :scusthov: My grama and auntie makes that shyt around the holidays. I walk up in the house and its smellin like hot azzhole :scusthov:
Black folks, we DON'T have to eat that shyt anymore! Those are the scraps that Massa gave us! I don't fucc with Chittlins, Pig feet or HogMauls.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I'll eat them every so often. It takes serious prep, but if done right...:obama:

...but the potential spike in blood pressure :wow:

I never got into pig's feet and haven't had them in years (like eating straight fat), but curiosity has me picking up a jar of pickled ones...:smugdraper: