Any chitterling lovers?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
My mom used to cook them all the time. They stunk so I never tried them. Do you brehs eat chitterlings? What do they taste like? (I'm not a cac, brehs. I just have never tried them :cacmjpls: ) I also want to try pig's feet.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I've always wanted to try them (I'm latino). Is this the same thing as tripe? If so, I've had tacos de tripa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love them. Don't get complaints about the smell. Cooked right, chitterlings are the perfect winter food. One of those dishes that makes me glad to be black. :yes:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
kenya-matumbo-recipe1.jpg

:noah:

Just like moms used to make...

To answer OP they taste alot better than they smell...Hold your breth and take a bite....

you are either gonna gonna love it or hate it...theres no in betwwen

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I've always wanted to try them (I'm latino). Is this the same thing as tripe? If so, I've had tacos de tripa

Tripe is the dictionary term for them...that taco de tripa looks intresting

La_Fachada_Tripa_Taco_4.jpg

im putting that on my list

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I had chitilings was in Venezuela ( first time I had pork, grew up Muslim). They were fried thou, them shyts was fire:wow:
Then my daughters grandmother made some last year was the first time I've had the African American variant, them shyts smell foul as hell, but they make nikka quickly throw out the no pork policy.:yes: