any brehs mess with scented candles and/or incense ?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was legit making my own for a minute but there's too many variables and wait time. Switched to a diffuser, just oil water and power on :ahh:

Daps
i'm feeling iffy about giving my new baccarat candle away for xmas
now i just have a bunch of cheap ones :beli: they probably didn't even appreciate it like i would have. im finna text her now and ask about it lol

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
wap-hoes-in-this-house-funny-candle_400x.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta have nice scented candles…. plenty of nice masculine scents out there too

Mahogany Teakwood from B&BW is a top tier masculine scent.

It smells like it has a beard and smokes cigars :banderas::noah:

Daps
Yes I use Yankee Candles and I use Black Virgin Mary incense that my aunt buys from.the Catherdral or I use Sao Palo and Johnny Conqueror

And I use Zaflora to spray fabrics
You ain't scoop me from Gatwick beloved wha gwan? Been here galavanting for a week terrorizing the city. Was in Portobello yesterday at likkle reggae bar vibing. Yuh nuh pass tru........ me disappointed bredren.... :beli:

Daps
Yes and yes

Every December I rack up on candles during B&BW's candle weekend sale

I get incense from any and everywhere
A few years ago there was this chick that was trying to mess with me and she bought me a fire peppermint scented candle during one of these sales as a gift (that first gift stage, cause you know... your boy nice. like that :takedat:.) . But I lowkey friendzoned her that night, then a few days later I lit the candle and saw how good it was. I went on the site to see the prices for the candles :gladbron:and felt bad for bushing babygirl....:mjcry:........I was too committed to embracing my toxic dark side..:blessed:...... poor ting....:to:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You ain't scoop me from Gatwick beloved wha gwan? Been here galavanting for a week terrorizing the city. Was in Portobello yesterday at likkle reggae bar vibing. Yuh nuh pass tru........ me disappointed bredren.... :beli:

O wow u came and the weather is good
What are you doing in North West?
Are u having fun?

Daps
O wow u came and the weather is good
What are you doing in North West?
Are u having fun?
Been said my bro lives here. So I come check him when I feel like it. He's up in East Acton. Love London :blessed: , there is just sooooo much happening shyt is maaaaaad hectic amd choatic all over. Always something to do in any way you want. City could swallow you whole easily......... it is expensive tho.:francis:...I tell my bro I don't know how y'all do it. i definitely get the vibe most folk are just living for the moment paycheque to paycheque cause just basic staples and living costs......... it's not a good look bruv.... :sadcam:

still try8ng to find some spot that plays chill afrohouse tho......

But you... yuh a get bushed this week.. Me a go to Paris n Barcelona this week I'll be back Monday.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk you, op, but a pumpkin spice or cinnamon apple candle is nice for the home.
Make your mother's basement smell like something other than cool ranch doritos, sad nut, and disappointment

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I got the air wick plug ins and them wax squares. All lavender all day