Any brehs get a Neo Geo mini?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I'd take one as a Christmas gift but you could get a lot of these digitally on the current consoles.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I've got one in my cart on Amazon, and they seem to be getting pretty good reviews. I've watched few Youtube reviews, but I'd be interested to hear some firsthand experience. Particularly, how are the controllers? They have a 3.5/5 on Amazon, but I feel like that may be because you have to buy them separately

:lolbron:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neo Geo :mjlol:

Where's the Amiga mini :mjlol:

Sega Saturn mini :mjlol:
:patrice: not quite sure what you are getting at

Amiga is more of a UK thing like the Commodore 64 but I would be interested in the Saturn if Sega were the ones actually making it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When we were kids...the Neo Geo was the hardest system to get. They were buyable in the small black and white section of EGM and Gamepro for like $699 or more...sold from Japan. There was NO ONE anywhere who had this system...not the Asian kids..no one.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
When we were kids...the Neo Geo was the hardest system to get. They were buyable in the small black and white section of EGM and Gamepro for like $699 or more...sold from Japan. There was NO ONE anywhere who had this system...not the Asian kids..no one.

i only once meet a kid at my local pizza hut who pulled out his memory card like,
:youngsabo:

i thnk the majority of people interested in this played these games when we discovered mame yrs ago. at this point its just a collectors item of something thats cool to own. also, its not too pricey and the selection of games is very impressive. the biggest thing that makes me wary is i cant find a review displaying what it looks like when u do hook it up to the tv. everyone just says, it looks bad.