Any brehs get a Neo Geo mini?

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I've got one in my cart on Amazon, and they seem to be getting pretty good reviews. I've watched few Youtube reviews, but I'd be interested to hear some firsthand experience. Particularly, how are the controllers? They have a 3.5/5 on Amazon, but I feel like that may be because you have to buy them separately

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have thought about it.
Then always gon and got a port of samarii showdown instead.
Past ss I have no idea why anyone would still want this console.

Art Barr

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I have thought about it.
Then always gon and got a port of samarii showdown instead.
Past ss I have no idea why anyone would still want this console.

Art Barr

Includes 40 games: METAL SLUG, METAL SLUG 2, METAL SLUG 3, METAL SLUG X, METAL SLUG 4, METAL SLUG 5, KING OF THE MONSTERS, KING OF THE MONSTERS 2, SENGOKU3, MAGICIAN LORD, BLUE'S JOURNEY, SHOCK TROOPERS, SHOCK TROOPERS 2ND SQUAD, ROBO ARMY, CROSSED SWORDS, MUTATION NATION, 3 COUNT BOUT, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002, ART OF FIGHTING, FATAL FURY SPECIAL, REAL BOUT FATAL FURY, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES, SAMURAI SHODOWN, SAMURAI SHODOWN, SAMURAI SHODOWN SPECIAL, THE LAST BLADE 2, WORLD HEROES PERFECT, KIZUNA ENCOUNTER, NINJA MASTER'S, TOP PLAYER'S GOLF, SUPER SIDEKICKS, FOOTBALL FRENZY, BLAZING STAR, LAST RESORT, GHOST PILOTS, PUZZLED.

I'd pay that money just for the highlighted games, plus I'd be interested to try the others. I have been an SNK fan since way back in the day though, so that's just me:yeshrug:. Also, I'm a fighting game junkie and KOF is my favorite fighting game series of all time. To each their own though

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Includes 40 games: METAL SLUG, METAL SLUG 2, METAL SLUG 3, METAL SLUG X, METAL SLUG 4, METAL SLUG 5, KING OF THE MONSTERS, KING OF THE MONSTERS 2, SENGOKU3, MAGICIAN LORD, BLUE'S JOURNEY, SHOCK TROOPERS, SHOCK TROOPERS 2ND SQUAD, ROBO ARMY, CROSSED SWORDS, MUTATION NATION, 3 COUNT BOUT, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97, THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002, ART OF FIGHTING, FATAL FURY SPECIAL, REAL BOUT FATAL FURY, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES, SAMURAI SHODOWN, SAMURAI SHODOWN, SAMURAI SHODOWN SPECIAL, THE LAST BLADE 2, WORLD HEROES PERFECT, KIZUNA ENCOUNTER, NINJA MASTER'S, TOP PLAYER'S GOLF, SUPER SIDEKICKS, FOOTBALL FRENZY, BLAZING STAR, LAST RESORT, GHOST PILOTS, PUZZLED.

I'd pay that money just for the highlighted games, plus I'd be interested to try the others. I have been an SNK fan since way back in the day though, so that's just me:yeshrug:. Also, I'm a fighting game junkie and KOF is my favorite fighting game series of all time. To each their own though

Like I said...

Get the emulator port of samurai showdown or the arcade metal slug, king of fighters, etc.

Save your money.

Trust me.

It is not worth it, just get the emulators and play with the controller of your liking.

Art Barr

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Like I said...

Get the emulator port of samurai showdown or the arcade metal slug, king of fighters, etc.

Save your money.

Trust me.

It is not worth it, just get the emulators and play with the controller of your liking.

Art Barr
I played all those highlighted games on MAME years ago, but I wouldn't mind having that just for the sake of having/showing SNK some love if it is fairly high quality. I definitely get what you're saying though

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I played all those highlighted games on MAME years ago, but I wouldn't mind having that just for the sake of having/showing SNK some love if it is fairly high quality. I definitely get what you're saying though

Nah,...

It is a reason why they failed.
As they made it to difficult in price point and just basic distribution to get when they came out. Plus, outside showdown and slug. I would not go through the nonsense of trying to get them anymore.

I guess since I tracked down all this stuff like twenty years ago for real. I already lived it. The most fun I got out those games has been mu windows phone emulator play. Before Nintendo just raped windows phone emulator apps. So I played showdown and those snk fighters on my cell from 2011 till at least 2015 for sure. So I know the addictive side to those games. Yet they are more fun on a phone emulator. Than going to a console or a PC. Back in the day I grew tired of emulators. When my windows phone made using emulators as easy as cutnpaste. I played them all the time and enjoyed the difficulty in using a touch screen to get down. So I understand wanting to play. I just kno from experience. An emulator is the way to go. I carried around consoles for years almost a decade everyday to the trap. Then over time that became. nikka like you be on yo phone gaming than a motherfukker now. So, I am just speaking from how I know the thrill wears off playing emulators or old consoles that never made the real mark because of poor rollouts.

Try your hand tho.
Just want to let you know you will have buyer's remorse.
more than likely for this purchase.

It is a reason, those companies failed. fukked up but it is what it is tho.

Art Barr

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
copped one...it's :ld:

SNK cheaped out and didn't include the mini HDMi to HDMI cord, nor a power adapter...and a controller is like 30 bucks...so if you wanna play on your TV, it'll cost a little more.

Game selection is alright.

Copped the Japanese one but haven't opened it yet

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Turbografx mini coming soon :wow:

Bonk :blessed:
They already made one, 20 years ago

7pMaFw1.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i kinda lost interest when i found out the controllers didnt have microswitches. one of the big 3 needs to integrate microswitches in their next controller

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
On paper you would think this is a slam dunk but it's a missed layup imo. The game selection ia excellent but its too small to play with as a miniature arcade machine and doesn't have everything you need to play it properly on tv. Which means you are spending extra money on controllers. You can buy it but it's really just a very expensive conversation piece.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah,...

It is a reason why they failed.
As they made it to difficult in price point and just basic distribution to get when they came out. Plus, outside showdown and slug. I would not go through the nonsense of trying to get them anymore.

I guess since I tracked down all this stuff like twenty years ago for real. I already lived it. The most fun I got out those games has been mu windows phone emulator play. Before Nintendo just raped windows phone emulator apps. So I played showdown and those snk fighters on my cell from 2011 till at least 2015 for sure. So I know the addictive side to those games. Yet they are more fun on a phone emulator. Than going to a console or a PC. Back in the day I grew tired of emulators. When my windows phone made using emulators as easy as cutnpaste. I played them all the time and enjoyed the difficulty in using a touch screen to get down. So I understand wanting to play. I just kno from experience. An emulator is the way to go. I carried around consoles for years almost a decade everyday to the trap. Then over time that became. nikka like you be on yo phone gaming than a motherfukker now. So, I am just speaking from how I know the thrill wears off playing emulators or old consoles that never made the real mark because of poor rollouts.

Try your hand tho.
Just want to let you know you will have buyer's remorse.
more than likely for this purchase.

It is a reason, those companies failed. fukked up but it is what it is tho.

Art Barr
I mean, they did kinda back themselves into a corner with that. They were the first console that ran on arcade grade hardware. Theyd basically be giving away cabinents for cheap if they sold em as games were normally priced. They basically relied mostly on ports to other systems for sales.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Alright brehs, thank you for the input. It has officially been put back on the virtual shelf