Any boxers here?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thisthisthisthis

especially in philly gyms, everyday you see a new loudmouth nikka who think he nice because he snuck some dude in the club :russ: right hander fighting southpaw ass nikkas lookin at the trainer like :rudy: talkin bout "naw I fight better like this"

second round of sparring they stamina all depleted :deadrose: they catch a semi decent bodyshot and they're like :to:

between the running (:sadcam:) and the sparring most of the egocentric dudes and the mfs smoking 5 blunts a day get weeded out in the first 3 weeks

spot on ....... :laugh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I use to box back in Louisiana in the 90s. They had goons and excons running the place in the corner of the projects. :smh: This boxing gyms makes you fights the last person that joined your first day of membership. :dwillhuh:

Everyone was watching. Never felt so much adrenanline in my life. I knocked oh boy down, but got my eye swollen. :birdman:

I didn't take it serious and didn't stay boxing long. Wasn't thinking about the money, I probably wouldve been pretty good. I'm 6'2, lefty, my wingspan is 6'10. Takes a lot of dedication and training though, i wanted to run the street.

:dwillhuh: Are you related to Sonny Liston? I have to fight like every other stubby Mexican. :snoop:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I been in a bunch. Costellos, Lonnie Young, oldhead in nw who got the gym in the attic of a church...haven't joined any been in and out of town too much
used to goto lonnie young a few years back, I just saw my old trainer George around the way too....

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv'e boxed on and off from my teens into my 20's. I don't box anymore though. Everything that was said about cardio is spot fukin on. If you wanna box, and be serious about it, you have to respect the craft. And what I mean by that is you have to dedicate yourself to doing roadwork, watching what you eat, study film, and when you think you are right where you wanna be in your cardio, run an extra 2-3 miles. Jumping rope is also very, very important. Builds up footwork. I used to skip a whole mile, next mile i would maybe try to run backwards a good bulk of it. I would also go as far as I can hoping on one leg then switching to the other. Anything that works your feet. If you have shytty footwork, your gonna get blasted in the ring. There is a ton more stuff to mention but could take all day to go thru. Do as many crunches as you possibly can. The most important thing that I have learned is to keep your chin tucked. Always.