Any boxers here?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
And this thread is not in the Coliseum section because....

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I have no hands and would like to properly learn how to defend myself

Go to your local boxing gym then :rudy:

But 99% of people can't handle the months of ass whippings they get in sparring when they first start :russ:

Their huge egos can't take it because they thought they were hard all their lives

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I use to box back in Louisiana in the 90s. They had goons and excons running the place in the corner of the projects. :smh: This boxing gyms makes you fights the last person that joined your first day of membership. :dwillhuh:

Everyone was watching. Never felt so much adrenanline in my life. I knocked oh boy down, but got my eye swollen. :birdman:

I didn't take it serious and didn't stay boxing long. Wasn't thinking about the money, I probably wouldve been pretty good. I'm 6'2, lefty, my wingspan is 6'10. Takes a lot of dedication and training though, i wanted to run the street.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the cardio required to boxe will leave you :dead: but after a couple of weeks you going to feel like superman

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to your local boxing gym then :rudy:

But 99% of people can't handle the months of ass whippings they get in sparring when they first start :russ:

Their huge egos can't take it because they thought they were hard all their lives

thisthisthisthis

especially in philly gyms, everyday you see a new loudmouth nikka who think he nice because he snuck some dude in the club :russ: right hander fighting southpaw ass nikkas lookin at the trainer like :rudy: talkin bout "naw I fight better like this"

second round of sparring they stamina all depleted :deadrose: they catch a semi decent bodyshot and they're like :to:

between the running (:sadcam:) and the sparring most of the egocentric dudes and the mfs smoking 5 blunts a day get weeded out in the first 3 weeks

yo moms

drunk
Daps
thisthisthisthis

especially in philly gyms, everyday you see a new loudmouth nikka who think he nice because he snuck some dude in the club :russ: right hander fighting southpaw ass nikkas lookin at the trainer like :rudy: talkin bout "naw I fight better like this"

second round of sparring they stamina all depleted :deadrose: they catch a semi decent bodyshot and they're like :to:

between the running (:sadcam:) and the sparring most of the egocentric dudes and the mfs smoking 5 blunts a day get weeded out in the first 3 weeks

:russ:

One of the veterans at our gym beat the piss out of this bouncer who thought he was hot shyt. Hit him so hard in the body this huge bouncer was on the floor trying to hold back tears :heh: took like 30 seconds too.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I didn't take it serious and didn't stay boxing long. Wasn't thinking about the money, I probably wouldve been pretty good. I'm 6'2, lefty, my wingspan is 6'10. Takes a lot of dedication and training though, i wanted to run the street.

you coulda been some paul williams-like dude :dwillhuh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
thisthisthisthis

which gym you familiar with?