Any bluetooth speaker recommendations for a small apartment?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Car I'm currently driving developed radio/speaker problems to the point where I had to start playing my music on my phone. Did some research and decided to cop the

First bluetooth speaker ever so I don't have much to compare it to but it's alot of sound in a compact little package. Got bass too. Works well in my car and when I take it out and crank it up during a smoke sesh'.
tumblr_lrn15mFI4K1qi6z66.gif

Also, I've seen the Sonos in action, that one is pretty loud too.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the Marshall stanmore speakers, they're pretty good. Bluetooth can be hit or miss but the sound and quality is pretty nice. I'm not really a speaker guy but the only speakers that I've heard that are better are Bose but the person probably paid more. I had the sound dock and stanmore is way better (but the price is different). Only downside is it isn't portable

• Dap
Reactions: MJX

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bose speaker is ridiculous :wow:

My car speakers went out a few months ago and the sound quality from this joint made me not even miss it. Don’t know how the fukk they fit all that into such a tiny housing. You won’t go wrong with this breh

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have a the soundlink and the echo. I usually just play off my echo for ease, but when I have people over I use the soundlink just so they aren't all yelling at my damn echo killing the vibe or adding shyt to my Spotify.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I copped me a Niam Mu-So QB Bluetooth speaker last week. Holy shyt, the sound quality is goddamn amazing. I had a Bose Soundlink 2, and this Niam is light years better (it is more expensive though).

It’s a very small form factor, but gets very loud, with no distortion. shyt hits sub-bass levels too (which the Bose couldn’t do). I pair it up with Tidal HiFi and I’m like :blessed: