Any Belly Dancing Brehettes?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm starting tomorrow...as a beginner...my hip movements will no longer be between me and my mirror...they ain't ready :wow:

The person in the video is my teacher...

most importantly...does learning a middle eastern dance makes me a c00n? :troll:

what I like about BD is that its very feminine and is good for your pelvic muscles :takedat:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lmao, you like my twin or something. Why cant't I have friends that are interested in the type of things that I am? I would love to take a class, I know a lil but. Another project for another time I suppose.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
And no I don't think it makes you a c00n. Nothing wrong with learning new cultures as long as you are happy with yourself. Besides like you said it's great excercise, who could complain about that?

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao, you like my twin or something. Why cant't I have friends that are interested in the type of things that I am? I would love to take a class, I know a lil but. Another project for another time I suppose.

:hug:

I know the struggle...not even my sisters are interested in the things that Iike and we share DNA :smh:

always doing things solo

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my wife did it for a few years. our wedding night :ohlawd:. if he's worthy give your man this present.

my wife is first from the right in the backrow n the 3rd from the left in the screenshot before u press play

:gladbron:

Con mas ganas ahora...el jevo vuelve en agosto :sas2:

he is more that worth it!!

Thanks breh!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesusantisimo cuando Arianne manda ese video....

:banderas:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesusantisimo cuando Arianne manda ese video....

:banderas:

:mjpls:

I've been belly dancing for 6 years now.
How was your lesson?

:gladbron:

it was great! I got the shimmie down but I have to practice so that i can do it faster and more fluid.

and the hips movements while walking front to back (can't remember the name)...my brain is saying something but my body is doing the opposite :skip:

My arms and hammies were getting tired but I look forward to the next lesson.

so there are some people in the class with absolutely no rhythim...do they ever get better? :leostare: