Any artists in here?

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Nice idea but can we be more specific about those artists, maybe try to have separate threads for different artists (with tags if we can), something like that :
[Sculpture] Li Hongbo Official Thread
or
[Architecture] Early Africa Thread
?

I was using this thread as a misc thread for people to share their artwork and artists work

I didnt want to make clutter the forums with 100s of threads of artwork from artists

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I was using this thread as a misc thread for people to share their artwork and artists work

I didnt want to make clutter the forums with 100s of threads of artwork from artists
No problem breh, I didn't want to restrain you with that post, you're free to do as you wish.
This subforum being kinda new, I felt we could try to give artists their shine with separate threads and discuss about them or their work. We'll see in a few weeks if it's too much or if we can keep it this way. But once again, you can do you don't worry.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
just to inspire other people to post...this is some stuff i had uploaded in an old photobucket account...some old sketches from like 07...was still a teen, loved graffiti/art..used to draw and sketch as a hobby when i was bored...probably should have took it more serious and cultivated my skills more but this was before I knew you could made millions off your art...someone put it in my head that you couldnt make a living off art and that there was no money in the shyt...now i see people getting $40k a piece and im like :ohhh::why: :damn:

rzastudy-2.jpg

you from the 973 so you probably remember those "God knows my name!" tags and pieces that used to be EVERYHERE in EO and Newark...i found out that the person behind them was a dude called 2nasty from DSM Squad...he used the initials "JG" for most of those pieces though...they painted over most of them but dude was dope...he was def an inspiration to me around that time...other stuff on this page...Serius Jones quote from his battle, Redman, Jimmy Hendrix, Lance Feurtado (drug kingpin, Seven Crowns Gang), etc.

GOD_KNOWS_MY_NAME_by_DaddyFatSax.jpg

anatomy study

Anatomy_Ish____by_DaddyFatSax.jpg

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I like the idea the direction where this thread seems to be going. A thread where people showcase their stuff. Unfortunately I can draw but I'm nowhere near that nice with the pens. :sadcam:
Ive considered re drawing the entire cut story of the crow city of angels

1396798_10202863620092277_1382676009_o.jpg
How would have you done it ? A comic strip ?
Do you have a blog where you show your stuff. I like that drawing style.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How would have you done it ? A comic strip ?
Do you have a blog where you show your stuff. I like that drawing style.

Based mostly on the original script that Goyer wrote that turned up in full in the novelized adaptation, they left a lot of good ideas out or cut them out, but it was dope, I love the look of the film as opposed to its black and white counterpart, you get the feeling that the city of angels is rotting away. Ill probably still do it but like in concept style art.

It all started with this one piece I just threw down for the hell of it while watching the first one

627249_4567181098310_693584277_o.jpg

No I don't, I usually come in here every now and then just to show my stuff off

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
why not just use the one thread for things people here do themselves, and have a separate thread for shyt nikkas like to look at?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
why not just use the one thread for things people here do themselves, and have a separate thread for shyt nikkas like to look at?
I guess that where this thread goes. There are other ones which displays known artists' stuff so yeah maybe keep this one to showcase coli peep's work.