EFgKiOiXoAE0hhp.jpg:small

AB responded

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Antonio flunked his way out of the league losing millions along the way. His behavior leads me to believe he'll be homeless and broke within 5 years.

He'll be good for the fukkery even after that, nikka will be posting from the library to be seen. He's narcissistic as shyt, lol

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Antonio flunked his way out of the league losing millions along the way. His behavior leads me to believe he'll be homeless and broke within 5 years.
Cac please. Why do white people always talk about black peoples money?

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Baker Mayfield is nothing but a less talented Mark Brunell with some gumption
Thats an insult to Mark Brunell. Brunell could make every throw unlike Trubisky Jr who cant throw left. Brunell also took his team to an AFC championship game and lost to the eventual champs. Baker will be lucky af to end up with Brunells career

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thsts an insult to Mark Brunell. Brunell could make every throw unlike Trubisky Jr who cant throw left. Brunell also took his team to an AFC championship game and lost to the eventual champs. Baker will be lucky af to end up with Brunells career
Your actually right. Brunell was very nice. He could make all of the throws. And made good decisions in the pocket.