Antoine Fuqua Wants Denzel Washington To Star In His Scarface Movie

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just remake/reimagine American Cop :stopitslime:

Dont care if it was a true story there was nothing more dissapointing then the lack of Frank Lucas in American Gangster.

If Denzel was a lil younger id be all about him as a Tony Montana type. Al over acted the fukk outta that role and i know Denzel woulda did the same would make for some good fukkery:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't need to do that. He already done that American Gangster. But him in Scarface with the black version.....Maybe not Denzel. I think this guy would be perfect to play Scarface

Michael K Williams is the perfect for this role since he already have scar on his face

michael-k-williams-1.jpg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They shouldn't even be making a Scarface remake. Plus we've had so many rags to riches drug dealer movies in the past thirty years to last a lifetime.

Yeah but have you had a Scarface that includes;

- A strong female character
- A trans/cis/Abracadabra gender character
- The wearing of different bright outfits in every scene so a toyline can be established

:lolbron:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could play Frank or a Sosa like role, but for being upstart he’s a bit old

Agreed. It only works for him being Scarface if he gets out of prison after doing a 25 year bid, and takes over from the guys who put him away.

I also like the angle someone else said about him being in jail, and pulling the strings, while his son David Washington (who could play Scarface) is using his dad's wisdom to take over the criminal underworld.