Antlers Trailer #1 (Keri Russell, Jesse Plemons, Jeremy T. Thomas)(Prod. by Guillermo Del Toro)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Goodness thats a weird looking ass kid.
:picard:

haha

how are kids not scarred for life acting in these type of films

because all the scary shiit happens during editing and when a score is incorporated. Otherwise; filming itself is just reading lines in front of a camera.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Someone explain to me what happened to
The Wendigo that attacked his father? That shyt killed the friend and then vanished? Also did. The father attack the brother after he locked himself in the room?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Movie was a little to crystal metthy for me...

:pachaha:

The Wendigo that attacked his father? That shyt killed the friend and then vanished? Also did. The father attack the brother after he locked himself in the room?

You know that's a great question. Actually, I think that's a plot hole. I think its implied that the boy was attacked when he went in to search for his father, but you're right why would the wendigo that attacked them leave them alive and then just up and leave? Doesn't make sense.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:pachaha:

You know that's a great question. Actually, I think that's a plot hole. I think its implied that the boy was attacked when he went in to search for his father, but you're right why would the wendigo that attacked them leave them alive and then just up and leave? Doesn't make sense.
Right, that was weird.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Yeah that's a good question. plot hole I guess.

I don't think the dad attacked the son, he was holding on to whatever humanity he had.. because he killed the bully and came after his non infected son

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway..

Yeah she's really gonna be able to kill a wendigo that rips people apart :pachaha:

also I would have been surprised if her brother didn't get infected