Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In December 2016, a group known as the Antifascist Action-Nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of American Vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, calling for his expulsion.

On March 28, a small fight occurred between Antifa members and supporters of the US President during a rally in Seaside Heights (Ocean County). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum.

ANTIFA: INCITING VIOLENCE TOWARD FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS

Violent confrontations between Antifa members and white supremacists—as well as militia groups—will likely continue because of ideological differences and Antifa’s ability to organize on social media. In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations.

On April 18, following the Patriots Day Free Speech Rally in Berkeley, California—which turned violent—an Antifa member wrote, “Every Nazi that gets punched is a victory. . . . We must realize that these days are going to become more and more common, unless we put a nail in this coffin once and for all.” On March 29, as a response to an Antifa post on social media, a national militia group wrote in an online article, “Whenever their kind [Antifa] assumes power, individual freedom, including of speech and worship, is brutally suppressed.”

Beginning in March, the Philadelphia Antifa Chapter used Facebook to encourage followers to disrupt a “Make America Great Again” event in Philadelphia, resulting in over 300 participants. Antifa’s presence resulted in law enforcement shutting down the event early for safety concerns. As of May, a manual on how to form an Antifa group—posted on a well-known Anarchist website in February—had approximately 13,500 views.

On February 1, the University of California Berkeley canceled a controversial speaker’s appearance following a protest by approximately 100 Antifa members. In response, far-right extremists assembled at a free-speech rally, which Antifa members disrupted, resulting in 10 arrests and seven injuries. Additionally, on April 15, Antifa and far-right extremists clashed at a demonstration, leading to 23 arrests and 11 injuries.

:manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:russ:
more lazy gibberish.

y'all really need to try harder.

"if you are against ANTIFA, you must be a facist!!" :martin:

they are a bunch of privileged cowards running around being a$$holes, just like the ppl they are fighting against.

tell me in what way are they fighting facism. and what facism are they fighting here?
:mjlol: They're fighting Facism by literally fighting would-be facists and beating the fukk out of fukkboys like you in the streets.

Again, Antifa literally means Anti-Facist. Its as simple as it gets. So yes, if you take issue with them, you're implicitly defending and taking up sides with Facism. If you disagree, feel free to explain yourself with sentences that actually make sense and follow some logical progression.

Nothing I said was lazy or nonsensical. Nothing you've posted indicates Antifa are privileged, or cowardly. Throwing out random unfounded insults with nothing to back them up means you already lost.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: They're fighting Facism by literally fighting would-be facists and beating the fukk out of fukkboys like you in the streets.

Again, Antifa literally means Anti-Facist. Its as simple as it gets. So yes, if you take issue with them, you're implicitly defending and taking up sides with Facism. If you disagree, feel free to explain yourself with sentences that actually make sense and follow some logical progression.

Nothing I said was lazy or nonsensical. Nothing you've posted indicates Antifa are privileged, or cowardly. Throwing out random unfounded insults with nothing to back them up means you already lost.
LOL, I know what Antifa stands for, now tell me how they are fighting facists in the streets?

tell me where these facists are. show me these facists that these ppl are fighting. it's lay cuz you pick a buzzword like "facism" then jsut throw it at ppl and you can't even explain how someone is being facist.

they aren't priviliged or cowardly?
bruh..... you serious?

first off...why they gotta wear masks?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
LOL, I know what Antifa stands for, now tell me how they are fighting facists in the streets?

tell me where these facists are. show me these facists that these ppl are fighting. it's lay cuz you pick a buzzword like "facism" then jsut throw it at ppl and you can't even explain how someone is being facist.

bruh..... you serious?

They wear masks for uniformity and because its illegal to beat people up in the streets, even shytty people.

You're an alt-light frog fukker yourself. I don't need to explain to you how your people subscribe to Ultra-Right ideals, romanticize Facist movements of the past and present and are actively working to try to re-institute that bullshyt every day. :camby:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They wear masks for uniformity and because its illegal to beat people up in the streets, even shytty people.

You're an alt-light frog fukker yourself. I don't need to explain to you how your people subscribe to Ultra-Right ideals, romanticize Facist movements of the past and present and are actively working to try to re-institute that bullshyt every day. :camby:

show me in any one of my posts me being an alt right facist bruh.......

they wear masks because they are fukking cowards. they don't fight one on one, and they are pathetic.

these fukking clowns ACTUALLY romanticize communist movements of the past and present and NO ONE is saying a fukkin peep.

btw, you still haven't shown me anyway that I, or any of these groups that antifa is against is actually facist, outside of just talk, cuz that's what your handlers told you to say.

THAT is why it is weak and lazy. no proof of facism, just talk. and "I'll punch a nazi in the face, even though I don't know what nazisim is, but yea.....ANTIFA!!!'

:hhh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

show me in any one of my posts me being an alt right facist bruh.......

they wear masks because they are fukking cowards. they don't fight one on one, and they are pathetic.

these fukking clowns ACTUALLY romanticize communist movements of the past and present and NO ONE is saying a fukkin peep.

btw, you still haven't shown me anyway that I, or any of these groups that antifa is against is actually facist, outside of just talk, cuz that's what your handlers told you to say.

THAT is why it is weak and lazy. no proof of facism, just talk. and "I'll punch a nazi in the face, even though I don't know what nazisim is, but yea.....ANTIFA!!!'

:hhh:
I dont have handlers. Everyone's well aware of what Facism and Nazism are. Everyone sees you for what you are so playing dumb is just sad. This isnt complicated and these goofy distractions you're attempting are transparent and tired as ever. :yawn:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont have handlers. Everyone's well aware of what Facism and Nazism are. This isnt complicated and these goofy distractions you're attempting are transparent and tired as ever. :yawn:
LOL, bruh, most ppl don't know what facisim is or nazism is, and the fact that you can't even define it and show how ppl are applying in real life is really telling......:martin:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
LOL, bruh, most ppl don't know what facisim is or nazism is, and the fact that you can't even define it and show how ppl are applying in real life is really telling......:martin:
Dumb people dont know what Facism and Nazism are. Like the dumb people that spent 8 years trying to desperately, baselessly label 44 with these terms, many of whom now support actual modern-day would-be Facist movements. Your people.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dumb people dont know what Facism and Nazism are. Like the dumb people that spent 8 years trying to desperately, baselessly label 44 with these terms, many of whom now support actual modern-day would-be Facist movements. Your people.
so is this your whole thing? to just avoid it and just say that anyone that doesn't know is an idiot so you don't have to answer the question?

seems like a lot of moving of the goalposts, but I'll just accept the fact that you don't really know, and are just jumping n the bandwagon of playing these silly little games like everyone else.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

bruh..... you serious?

Wearing a mask is cowardly now? :gucci:

If they didn't wear masks they'd be lifted by the police.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wearing a mask is cowardly now? :gucci:

If they didn't wear masks they'd be lifted by the police.
:stopitslime:

maybe they shouldn't be hiding behind groups of ppl while throwing shyt.

maybe they shouldn't be sucker punching ppl
maybe they shouldn't be setting fires
maybe they shouldn't be destroying property
maybe they shouldn't be STARTING shyt. I mean if they are fighting BACK against the ones fighting them then it's self defense ain't it?

naw, these cowards be starting most of the shyt, these cowards.

only a coward needs to hide his face......especially if they feel like they aren't doing anything wrong.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:stopitslime:

maybe they shouldn't be hiding behind groups of ppl while throwing shyt.

maybe they shouldn't be sucker punching ppl
maybe they shouldn't be setting fires
maybe they shouldn't be destroying property
maybe they shouldn't be STARTING shyt. I mean if they are fighting BACK against the ones fighting them then it's self defense ain't it?

naw, these cowards be starting most of the shyt, these cowards.

only a coward needs to hide his face......especially if they feel like they aren't doing anything wrong.

Now I understand why you feel this way. You're still upset over what happened to Richard Spencer. You feel he should be able to call for black genocide with no consequences, because that is something you support, too. :francis: