Anticipating the second nutt before even finishing the first..only..to..

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
lose complete interest after the first round and what the hoe gone ASAP

Am I the only one, brehs?

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
depends. if she ugly and u just needed that nut, then yeah gtfo. but if she a lil fine bytch then I'll give her the business.

Even if she fine, when u bust that nut u be feeling like "why the fuk are u still here, u did your job". Til you get horny 20 minutes later.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikka my pc muscles r diesel...wreck a bytch like im fresh off lock...then its mentos in a pepsi...have that hoe presperating nutt...hydrate that hoe follicles ..grease that hoe scalp from the inside of the monkey

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka my pc muscles r diesel...wreck a bytch like im fresh off lock...then its mentos in a pepsi...have that hoe presperating nutt...hydrate that hoe follicles ..grease that hoe scalp from the inside of the monkey

:what:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

:wtf:

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey

:wow: lol i cant imagine a convo with you breh you be having me literally lookin like that smilie