Anthony Mason was better than Leebron

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Karl's listed weight is from his rookie year, when he hit the league he looked like this -

070755_karl_malone.jpg

By the time he was done with his career there's no way he was under 260lbs. He was bigger than LeBron, I think people just see the weight listed and don't realize it was never updated for Karl.

Karl Malone
Born July 24, 1963 (age 49)
Summerfield, Louisiana
Nationality American
Listed height 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
Listed weight 265 lb (120 kg)

So if Lebron was 245 at 18 and people are assuming he's at least 260, then the pictures with him and Malone don't add up. NO WAY Lebron is 260 in that pic.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm know he's bigger than Kobe, thats a given, I don't think he's 50 pounds+ bigger, thats all.

He was 245lbs at the combine, and he's clearly heavier today than he was at 18.

Would you believe this dude was playing between 280-300lbs during his rookie year -

1-t465807-500.jpg

He's 6"6 in shoes...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Karl's listed weight is from his rookie year, when he hit the league he looked like this -

070755_karl_malone.jpg

By the time he was done with his career there's no way he was under 260lbs. He was bigger than LeBron, I think people just see the weight listed and don't realize it was never updated for Karl.

HE WAS LISTED AT 250 AS A ROOKIE...
HE'S LISTED AT 265 ON NBA.COM

HE PUT ON 15 POUNDS OF PURE MUSCLE.
PPL BEEN SAYING LEBRON IS IN THE 260S FOR YEARS.

KARL AT 6'9 250 LOOKS MUCH BIGGER THAN BRON AT 6'8 245...
KARL WAS LOOKING LIKE METTA,
AND BRON LOOKING LIKE PIPPEN ON THAT PIC.

Would you believe this dude was playing between 280-300lbs during his rookie year -

1-t465807-500.jpg

He's 6"6 in shoes...

HE DIDNT HAVE A LOW BODYFAT% LIKE BRON & MALONE THOUGH...

:devil:
:evil:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

1-t465807-500.jpg

He's 6"6 in shoes...

He's a good example. Barkley was about 300 as a sixer and despite people wanting him ti lose weight, he was as muscular as they get. Hell I'm 6'4” and was about 245 at one point and I nobody believed me when I told them my weight, they always were about 20 or so pounds off thinking I was smaller. Now I'm at about 205 and people think I'm bigger than I am.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mason had the sick cuts with ball handle and from his barber :troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

HE WAS LISTED AT 250 AS A ROOKIE...
HE'S LISTED AT 265 ON NBA.COM

HE PUT ON 15 POUNDS OF PURE MUSCLE.
PPL BEEN SAYING LEBRON IS IN THE 260S FOR YEARS.

HE DIDNT HAVE A LOW BODYFAT% LIKE BRON & MALONE THOUGH...

Former Bull James Johnson was 257lbs at the NBA combine, does he look it to you?
nba_a_jjohnson_400.jpg

Ron Artest is listed at 260lbs as well.

Here's an article with Bron's weight -

Since then, James and Bosh have joined in on Wade’s workout a couple of times per week, only with a few adjustments for both. James, who Downs measured at 265 pounds and having a 5.2 percent body fat, wasn’t focused on any particular growth area, but Bosh wanted to improve his lower-body strength in the post and for off-balanced shooting. Bosh came in at 238 pounds and has since gained a few pounds by practicing down-low moves with resistance bands.

How Wade, Big Three stayed big in lockout - Heat Index Blog - ESPN

Why is it hard to believe this dude is that weight when there are other players in the league the same height and around the same weight.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
SINCE WE BEEN ALL SERIOUS UP IN HERE CAN MASON OR LEBRON MATCH THIS MAN SKILLS

THE WHITE MAMBA... CAN SCORE DOWNLOW, CAN RUN THE FASTBREAK AND PROBABLY THE BEST SHUTDOWN DEFENSIVE PLAYER SINCE GARY PAYTON

3rem8k.jpg

36jwt1.jpg

image.png

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Former Bull James Johnson was 257lbs at the NBA combine, does he look it to you?
nba_a_jjohnson_400.jpg

Ron Artest is listed at 260lbs as well.

Here's an article with Bron's weight -

How Wade, Big Three stayed big in lockout - Heat Index Blog - ESPN

Why is it hard to believe this dude is that weight when there are other players in the league the same height and around the same weight.

THAT nikka BODYFAT% IS :flabbynsick:
HE'S ABOUT 230 ON THAT PIC BREAUGH...
I REMEMBER A LOCAL STORY ON HIM LOSING 35 POUNDS SINCE THE START OF TRAINING CAMP.
THEN HE LOST EVEN MORE THAT FOLLOWING SUMMER AND WAS SKINNY AS HELL PLAYING AROUND 218.

:laugh:WAIT YOU REALLY THINK BRON IS 265 5% BODYFAT?
THAT BODYFAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU HIS WEIGHT IS BULLshyt.
DO YOU KNOW HOW BROLIC AND RIPPED HE WOULD BE AT 265 5% PERCENT BODYFAT?
HE WOULD CLEARLY BE MORE BROLIC THAN MALONE SINCE HE'S A INCH SHORTER.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

THAT nikka BODYFAT% IS :flabbynsick:
HE'S ABOUT 230 ON THAT PIC BREAUGH...
I REMEMBER THE LOCAL STORY ON HIM LOSING 35 POUNDS SINCE THE START OF TRAINING CAMP.

Fam, the point is that it's hard to look at these dudes and tell what they weigh -

Terrence+Jones+NCAA+Men+Final+Four+Semifinals+e3RYYYUDBapl.jpg

252lbs

DeAndre+Jordan+Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Boston+lWn-8fUzRmQl.jpg

265lbs

Same exact height as Jordan

Andre+Drummond+2012+NBA+Rookie+Photo+Shoot+4VKYOQJp2yEl.jpg

297lbs

And did I say I believed Bron's body fat if :hamster: were up I even made a post about that being bullshyt. I lift weights, getting sub 9-10% BF is damn near impossible for anyone not competing. :what1: I believe the weight since there are other 6"8 players in the same weight range as him, there's two guys around 260lbs playing SF (Bron/Artest) and Artest was supposedly up to 270lbs at one point. Using Karl Malone as the beacon for why nobody else can be 260lbs is silly.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
We don't know for sure if he was 245 when he was 18. Weight and height are always exaggerated, look at Higher Tech saying Lebron is 6'9, so he's 6'9 now?:beli: I look at Lebron next to his peers and he doesnt seem that much heavier than them, it's obvious that he isnt as heavy as he once was. Look at him next to Kobe. I use Kobe because he's listed at 205, now does it look like Lebron has 50+ pounds on Kobe?:yeshrug:

133580-650-366.jpg

So how tall is he?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fam, the point is that it's hard to look at these dudes and tell what they weigh -

Terrence+Jones+NCAA+Men+Final+Four+Semifinals+e3RYYYUDBapl.jpg

252lbs

DeAndre+Jordan+Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Boston+lWn-8fUzRmQl.jpg

265lbs

Same exact height as Jordan

Andre+Drummond+2012+NBA+Rookie+Photo+Shoot+4VKYOQJp2yEl.jpg

297lbs

And did I say I believed Bron's body fat if :hamster: were up I even made a post about that being bullshyt. I life weights, getting sub 9-10% BF is damn near impossible for anyone not competing. :what1:

NAH GETTING 5% IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE NOT COMPETING.
MOST PRO ATHLETES ARE SUB TEN.
I WAS AT 9% A FEW MONTHS AGO.
MY POINT IS...
YOU CANT LINK AN ARTICLE THAT YOU YOURSELF BELIEVE IS POSTING A LIE IN BRONS BODYFAT%,
BUT USE THEIR WEIGHT AS A TRUTH.

I DONT BELIEVE MOST OF THESE DUDES HEIGHTS & WEIGHTS COMBINE INCLUDED.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

NAH GETTING 5% IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE NOT COMPETING.
MOST PRO ATHLETES ARE SUB TEN.
I WAS AT 9% A FEW MONTHS AGO.
MY POINT IS...
YOU CANT LINK AN ARTICLE THAT YOU YOURSELF BELIEVE IS POSTING A LIE IN BRONS BODYFAT%,
BUT USE THEIR WEIGHT AS A TRUTH.

I DONT BELIEVE MOST OF THESE DUDES HEIGHTS & WEIGHTS COMBINE INCLUDED.

No, most athletes are not sub 10, they almost all hover around 10-12% which is when you get striations and defined/visible abs. Unless you did a hydrostatic test your body fat % probably isn't accurate either, so pointing out an inaccurate % for Bron and then saying it means the weight is off doesn't make sense.

I believe the weight much more than I believe the height, there's less reason to lie about it and as someone that was a muscular 238lbs, it's really not hard for me to believe someone 6 inches taller is heavier.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, most athletes are not sub 10, they almost all hover around 10-12% which is when you get striations and defined/visible abs. Unless you did a hydrostatic test your body fat % probably isn't accurate either, so pointing out an inaccurate % for Bron and then saying it means the weight is off doesn't make sense.

I believe the weight much more than I believe the height, there's less reason to lie about it and as someone that was a muscular 238lbs, it's really not hard for me to believe someone 6 inches taller is heavier.

GOT A LINK FOR THAT?
EVERYTHING IVE READ OVER THE YEARS SAY PRO ATHLETES ARE IN THE 6% TO 12% RANGE.
AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT MOST BOXERS THEY ARE CLEARLY SUB 10.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

GOT A LINK FOR THAT?
EVERYTHING IVE READ OVER THE YEARS SAY PRO ATHLETES ARE IN THE 6% TO 12% RANGE.
AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT MOST BOXERS THEY ARE CLEARLY SUB 10.

The thing is, unless they do hydrostatic testing most body fat % tests aren't 100% accurate and you can have a big swing throughout the day just from drinking water. Pro body builders on competition days are down around the 5-8% range, and they have to basically give up eating and drinking the week leading up to it.

Boxers usually are dehydrated to make weight though, and on fight night they gain that water weight back. I'll try to find a link, but the 6-12% is just a estimate, and I'd say most everyone does body fat tests with calipers or those scales that have it built it. Neither are all that accurate, I know at the NBA combine they use calipers....which explains why the lowest body fat they have on record is 2.6% @ 214LBS :russ: