Daps
2076301-doom.jpg

captain%2Bamerica%2B%2523613.jpg

A villain as diabolical as the red skull can never stay dead

magneto-red-skull-2.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Id rather see isaiah bradley, but after hearing what marvels dumb ass studio execs said about black panther i doubt it, talking about making a movie about wakanda is too out there and harder to do, smh asgard was a whole other universe and these idiots start coppin pleas because the core answer to what they said is basically they wont make the film because they cant imagine it

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They could go the Ultimate Avenger route. That way they could continue Cap's questioning of SHIELD'S practices.

Daps
Marvel is probably going to desecrate the Falcon costume... :leostare:

We all remember Hawkeyes costume in the avengers don't we? :huhldup:

Let us not forget Marvel's disrespectful practices to their fans...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Mackie's good, but this character sounds pretty lame

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
i really dont understand how in the midst of this comic book movie phase non of these studios have thought to do a panther flick or re-start the very profitable blade franchise.It just boggles the mind aint no one want to see falcon and to be frank anthony mackie dont even have the right look for this

I seen on Complex that Marvel is gearing up for a Black Panther movie in the next year or two.

Probably saving the character for the movie.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk marvel until they announce black panther

dude is single handedly one of the best avengers and gets slept on

they got time to reboot these cac super heros movies 2-3 times but can't put out 1 quality black panther movie? :pacspit: marvel :pacspit: cacs :pacspit: antman

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sounds good...

As for a Black Panther movie? You gotta be careful with that movie..he's a VERY intelligent character. You don't want it to get made and leave out smart details of just how resourceful he is.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Rather them save Mackie for the Black Panther role.

Wasn't a Luke Cage film in development for a while?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Id rather see isaiah bradley, but after hearing what marvels dumb ass studio execs said about black panther i doubt it, talking about making a movie about wakanda is too out there and harder to do, smh asgard was a whole other universe and these idiots start coppin pleas because the core answer to what they said is basically they wont make the film because they cant imagine it

Seriously. Its fukking bullshyt. They don't have to fukking lie and shyt. fukking CACs. Just say you don't want to make a movie starring a bunch of nikkas. :pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

cac: an african utopia with the most advanced technology on earth? :merchant:

cac: ....

cac: :smugdraper: not on my watch