Anthony Joshua bringing in the new year a shell of his former self

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't "turn down" anything. The Hearns team did their typical contract shenanigans by acting like they offered something, but really didn't. Wilder even went to the UK to do talk shows and talk about why AJ isn't fighting him. And you can tell AJ was ducking him because as soon as he lost to Ruiz, then he started mentioning Wilder by name more often. Alot of double talking

But I do think Wilder might have gave up too quickly. Wilder didn't want to chase him anymore, and saw a Fury who was coming off of a drug abuse hiatus and gave him an opportunity
He even stated he turned down the offer

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They robbed wilder in the first fight when Fury was out cold

Yupp. The count was 13 or 14 I believe. Even the ref said, "I counted long for the spirit of the game"

If Wilder would have won, I don't know if Fury has the confidence to win the 2nd fight

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Like I mentioned before, I’m guessing Wilders camp thought they could get better leverage by beating Fury

Here is a rundown prior to that fallout
A brief history of Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder not happening - Boxing News

This article is from Joshua's camp's point of view :mjlol:

Contract babble and saying "Wilder's camp didn't give us an ok on the contract in the allotted time, so we had to go with Povetkin"

As with Boxing, there are many ways to negotiate a contract. And also many times to negotiate a contract. This article is in June 2018. What about the end of 2018? 2019? 2020?

2:00

Just like in the Breakfast Club interview when they asked why the hell are you fighting Big Baby Miller (Which he forfeited the fight, ended up being Andy Ruiz) instead of Wilder or Fury?
Then he juelz that he wants to make a name in the States first, and that Wilder and Fury were "blacklisting him". Just straight embarrassing :picard:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article is from Joshua's camp's point of view :mjlol:

Contract babble and saying "Wilder's camp didn't give us an ok on the contract in the allotted time, so we had to go with Povetkin"

As with Boxing, there are many ways to negotiate a contract. And also many times to negotiate a contract. This article is in June 2018. What about the end of 2018? 2019? 2020?

2:00

Just like in the Breakfast Club interview when they asked why the hell are you fighting Big Baby Miller (Which he forfeited the fight, ended up being Andy Ruiz) instead of Wilder or Fury?
Then he juelz that he wants to make a name in the States first, and that Wilder and Fury were "blacklisting him". Just straight embarrassing :picard:

That’s why I put that the article is prior to what we were talking about. It was to give context.
So if an article doesn’t show AJ as ducking it’s bias? The article kept it neutral. Maybe you can post an article from Wilder’s perspective. Would you rather AJ get stripped for not fighting Povetkin to continually wait on Wilder’s camp to make a decision? AJ made it clear that he was after all the titles.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
w400_q80.jpg
michael-b-jordan-buff-chest-creed-ii-poster-ftr.jpg

Tough match, can't call it, might have to flip a coin for this one

:troll: