ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You can't big up Jeter and Future in the same post :rudy:

Future does not live his lyrics and has more BMs than a lot of these athletes
Through his failures we learn :wow:

And ye I say on to thee as it was said to me “From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return. And I say unto you, she is for the streets. So be not weary, when she must return from whence she came.”

Pluto did that so hopefully we ain't have to go through that

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Im thoroughly disappointed that nikkas in here clowning Edwards by saying he messing with IG thots, but yall aint produced a single IG page for any of these chicks, specifically the one with big t*ts. :stopitslime:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This might be weird of me to say this, but it's certain shyt like this off the court that makes me believe he's not going to get to a certain level on the court.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
No man should need a "team" to tell him not to fukk IG whores raw
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They think like the normal dude who just wants to fukk any attractive woman, naturally. Problem is these woman are much more likely to get rid of a normal dudes baby or use protection/birth control, being rich they don’t get to take the chances normal folk could get away with but at the same time they have a far bigger pool of beautiful women to pick from.

Basically they’re stupid as fukk.
that's when you get a vasectomy, you have so much more to risk than the normal guy.