Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Funny how Iger's "crown jewel" is gonna end up killing Marvel

Feige went from overseeing 2/3 movies a year to 4 movies + multiple shows and specials. shyt is too ridiculous

And it's only gonna get worse. Disney+ lost subs so now Iger is saying they're gonna lean on Marvel even more instead of you know... creating good original content like everyone else :snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Funny how Iger's "crown jewel" is gonna end up killing Marvel

Feige went from overseeing 2/3 movies a year to 4 movies + multiple shows and specials. shyt is too ridiculous

And it's only gonna get worse. Disney+ lost subs so now Iger is saying they're gonna lean on Marvel even more instead of you know... creating good original content like everyone else :snoop:

I was thinking about this. I think this is the main problem they are past capacity to make consistently good projects I guess. Maybe they need to change their release strategy. If they plan to do more TV maybe do less movies like may e just q or 2 a year? Like it seems Star Wars is doing better streaming than with the movies. I wouldn't say Marvel is but I think the release schedule is too much and needs to be changed some kind of way.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i wish we could have seen the Edgar Wright directed Ant-Man movie. These films didn't have a director creative enough to really bring Ant Man's powers to life.
ehh im not huge on edgar wright besides a couple flicks but im sure he would've added some more flair to it. I dont think ant man powers were underused or anything, its just that he's not that interesting on the page. Its tough making characters like him a main guy. Maybe if they had hank pimp slapping his wife or something :mjgrin:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
look, i'm sure this will look better on the big screen and i don't need to dunk on this just b/c the reviews aren't great... but fukk, this looks janky as hell.

still seeing it opening weekend, but i wasn't on board with how the trailers have looked, some of the cg in this clip is even worse than i expected. look at that run.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
look, i'm sure this will look better on the big screen and i don't need to dunk on this just b/c the reviews aren't great... but fukk, this looks janky as hell.

still seeing it opening weekend, but i wasn't on board with how the trailers have looked, some of the cg in this clip is even worse than i expected. look at that run.

CGI looks just like how all other ant man running scenes looked tho

Conz

Superstar
Daps
CGI looks just like how all other ant man running scenes looked tho
:hhh: putting aside all the other subpar for $200 million MCU movie effects, Cassie running looks like when you see an early cut of a movie without the effects being finished. that shyt is choppy as fukk

tay1

All Star
Daps
IDK if it's Marvel giving directors more creative control or what but they gotta get it together. This was not it.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Didn’t read the thread but I just want to know did Kang kick ass? Was he a badass villain? Someone worth seeing?
Jonathan Majors plays Kang well but he had to work with what he was given with. And it was an average movie. However, the last moments with Scott Lang were really good. Showed how menacing he can be

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Cant stop thinking about those post credit scenes :wow: :wow:
Seen them leak
click at own risk
I like the concept but thought they made it a lil too goofy and looked cheap like some power ranger shyt, still excited for what’s to come tho
loved the second one and how shook ____ was when he seen who was on stage