Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Trailer was dope...only MCU movie I'm hype for in the immediate.

The setup for Kang will be fire because you know he's going to die, come back, fight himself...shyt will be wild.

I'm suspecting Doom gets ahold of his tech...I mentioned why in previous threads, but the teleporters are the same, just different colors

Daps
proof that some characters are going to translate better to live action than others. Guardians and Antman are some unknowns to non-comic book people and they'll probably have the best trilogies.

Lowkey Captain America had the best trilogy and i say that as someone who hated the First Avenger when it first dropped. But it grew on me over the years. Cap had the most significant growth through his trilogy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:patrice:

Ehhhh maybe for implications for future events but as just movies it’s looking like 1 and 3 will be the stand outs. Imo cap got the best trilogy hands down for the mcu
I'm talking about as a collective

Cap def got the best one all 3 were good

But IM has 2 weak movies in his(2 and 3)
Thor has 2 weak ones (1 and 2)
SM has 1 and a half (FFH, I thought homecoming was good some disagree)

If GotG and Antman stick the landing on their trilogies they'll only have 1 weak movie (and Antman 2 is still better than most)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm talking about as a collective

Cap def got the best one all 3 were good

But IM has 2 weak movies in his(2 and 3)
Thor has 2 weak ones (1 and 2)
SM has 1 and a half (FFH, I thought homecoming was good some disagree)

If GotG and Antman stick the landing on their trilogies they'll only have 1 weak movie (and Antman 2 is still better than most)
Antman 2 just didn’t have that charm like the first one had it’s not bad by any means

For me spiderman trilogy was solid too

Thor looking like 1 outta 4

Not really a fan of gotg 2 doesn’t really have the charm like the first one had as well

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Read a new plot leak on the Mcu Reddit spoilers, if the plot leak is true brehhh…….. movie bout to be fukking insane, don’t wanna post the link here tho you guys go check it for yourself at your own risk if you want :hubie:

Edit: apparently it’s fake

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Read a new plot leak on the Mcu Reddit spoilers, if the plot leak is true brehhh…….. movie bout to be fukking insane, don’t wanna post the link here tho you guys go check it for yourself at your own risk if you want :hubie:

Edit: apparently it’s fake
It was a fun read but it's definitely fake