Daps
Reppin
Yeah
denzel.gif

:jawalrus:

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
MORE EXTREME PICS Of The BRUTAL CANNIBAL Incident . . . Show That The Victim May Have Been RAPED . . . Before His Face Was EATEN!!! (Warning - VERY Graphic Images) - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

scust at this shyt. the world is ending

Article from msnbc

The girlfriend of the face-eating attacker who mauled off most of another man’s face said her boyfriend was either unknowingly drugged or placed under a voodoo curse.

Follow @msnbc_us

She told the Miami Herald the attacker, identified as 31-year-old Rudy Eugene, was “sweet and well-mannered.” The girlfriend, who asked that her name not be disclosed, said she was shocked to hear her boyfriend was the man everyone was calling the “Miami Zombie.”
Advertise | AdChoices

“Something happened out of the ordinary that day. I don’t want him to be labeled the Miami Zombie,” she told the Herald. “He was a person. I don’t want him to go down like that.”

:stopitslime: Somebody really needs to slap this bytch. There's somebody walkin round with no face and the most you concerned with is that your cannibal boyfriend has a decent memory.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Its interesting now, but by the beginning of next week I'm gonna be tired tired all this zombie talk

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
shyt like this prob happens all the time; they are just focusing on these stories now cause they generate views :yeshrug:
Word, nikkas Act like cannabalism ain't exist for centuries

The media is focusing on these stories because it's the hot thing right now

Just like they were trying to start a race war with the Trayvon situation a couple of weeks ago

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm :deadrose: at how the one guy threw a basketball at him @ 2:15 and right after that this young nikka climbs up the fence like Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator: