Another White Attempting To Kill Kids... Complete Cowards

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Just asking, Whites wanted/still want hate crime charges to be brought against The young men in Oklahoma. Do you think that would be a fair charge?

I knew you were getting at something along those lines... Nice try and they are going to get life anyway for that crime. What you whites seem to not get is, WE GO TO PRISON FOR THE SH1T WE DO. Putting a hate crime on top of a murder charge proves nothing.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew you were getting at something along those lines... Nice try and they are going to get life anyway for that crime. What you whites seem to not get is, WE GO TO PRISON FOR THE SH1T WE DO. Putting a hate crime on top of a murder charge proves nothing.

It wouldn't be a hate crime anyway, unless it was done due to race. Zimmerman's case CLEARLY fit the requirement to be a hate crime, but of course, this didn't happen.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I'm Black, just asking what constitutes what a "hate" crime is. And yes they are going to get life, and IF they did it they deserve it. I just felt like picking yall's brain. In one case the White dude was obviously motivated by some sort of racial hatred, because he chose a black school, But in the other case it just happens to be a random act of violence. Where is the line? Bet nah you are absolutely right.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but all the dark skin blackies in africa that kill kids and make them fukin soldiers are okay though??? lol fuk u u blk mutafuka

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I was wondering why the media was trying to downplay this shyt and didn't show a pic for awhile. Whites are the devil, and if you haven't realized that by now, you're a fukking fool. *Cue CACs and c00ns*

You believe in fairy tale characters like the devil. We should all listen to this guy :heh: